Glastonbury...... (1 Viewer)

jimmyhillsfanclub

I'll spare you my gripes.....lets just say it doesnt look as good as I remember it......89, 92, 95...

However, some great little bands on the introducing stage earlier today and I thought james opening set was very good......

What do you think of it so far?

bringbackrattles

I'll spare you my gripes.....lets just say it doesnt look as good as I remember it......89, 92, 95...

However, some great little bands on the introducing stage earlier today and I thought james opening set was very good......

I used to go to Monsters of Rock for years and seen many top acts,but prefer being at concerts etc than watching it on the telly. Been there got the T.Shirt so to speak.But if AC/DC were on I'd be glued to the screen !

LastGarrison

If you remember it, you weren't really there maaaaaaannnnn...............

LastGarrison

Nah in all seriousness it is never going to look as good as it was when you attended as you went when you were in your youth, buzzing on life (and what ever else) and they were the bands of the day at that point in time.

Today isn't your time, your music or your era so you are never going to be over enamored with it!

However, I would still give my right fucking arm to be there now getting off my nut rather than sat here on the sofa whilst my missus is watching Love fucking Island!!

Sky_Blue_Daz

Just watching madness,audience aren't into it at all

Sky_Blue_Daz

To be honest I think they are a great band
Some of their songs are very underrated and they are still recording new material not bad for a band who have been around 30odd years

Johnnythespider

Got bored watching Adele so put bbc 4 on and realised I've been missing New Order. FFS

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Daz

My wife and daughter like Adele so we watched her
She was really good to be fair
I like the fact she has a great singing voice but when she talk she sounds like Alan Carr

armybike

clint van damme

keep meaning to give it another go but I think it would probably kill me.
I'm too old to kick the arse out of it but too young not to try.

Looking forward to Beck and LCD Soundsystem this evening.

wingy

I like the fact she has a great singing voice but when she talk she sounds like Alan Carr
TBF that Bond theme Skyfoll
TBF the Bond theme was a giveaway Skyfoll.
Let the Skyfoll
When It crumbols
We will stand toll
Ludicrous that the backing vocals had to mirror that Estuary accent.

Monners

Watching New Order on i-player - really good. Need to track down Squeeze too. By the way nice touch from Coldplay in regard to the young Warrington band killed in a car crash (can't recall the name of the band for my sins - soz)

jimmyhillsfanclub

keep meaning to give it another go but I think it would probably kill me.
I'm too old to kick the arse out of it but too young not to try.

Looking forward to Beck and LCD Soundsystem this evening.

Indeed......I'm 44 & its a dangerous age... I did Liverpool Sound City last month.....its only 2 days....and I got to spend a few hours in my own bed between days but jeez I've never felt so rough or old as I did for about 5 days after it finished....

bringbackrattles

Indeed......I'm 44 & its a dangerous age... I did Liverpool Sound City last month.....its only 2 days....and I got to spend a few hours in my own bed between days but jeez I've never felt so rough or old as I did for about 5 days after it finished....
Me and two mates went to Monsters of Rock every year but called it a day when we all hit the mid fifties,couldn't take the hangovers anymore !

Users who are viewing this thread