Gloating... (1 Viewer)

standupforcity

Lots of gloating going by those who've bought tickets already, some as many as 25. Take it easy guys...I've supported City since 68, pointless purchasing a ST as I never know my work schedule, and was unable to get to any cup matches. But have travelled up from London for most home games this season, and been to most away games...so what I'm saying...please leave some for us lifelong supporters who have to wait for general sale ...and I only want three!! Don't have any problem with ST holders getting first choice and taking their 6 seats..it's just the gloating!

Nick

Administrator
Lots of gloating going by those who've bought tickets already, some as many as 25. Take it easy guys...I've supported City since 68, pointless purchasing a ST as I never know my work schedule, and was unable to get to any cup matches. But have travelled up from London for most home games this season, and been to most away games...so what I'm saying...please leave some for us lifelong supporters who have to wait for general sale ...and I only want three!! Don't have any problem with ST holders getting first choice and taking their 6 seats..it's just the gloating!

Where is the gloating?

hill83

Yeah, just excited not gloating, I'm hopeful everyone will be able to get a ticket if they want one.

Roll up, Roll up, it's a right old cockney knees up.

Otis

I haven't noticed any gloating either.

Just happiness and relief at getting tickets.

Nick

Administrator
You'll get your tickets, I wouldn't worry about it. I don't really get why there's a day one stampede when they've given ST holders a bizarrely generous few weeks to buy before general sale.

Guess people want to make sure they get the exact seats they want. Plenty of tickets if you aren't fussed about the exact one though!

Otis

Guess people want to make sure they get the exact seats they want. Plenty of tickets if you aren't fussed about the exact one though!
Yeah, well a case of getting the block you want.

The longer you leave it the the lower the quality of seats and blocks remaining I would have thought.

CovisGod

Mate don't worry,

I assure you everybody that wants one will get a ticket. How do I know ? Gut feeling.

standupforcity

Yeah, well a case of getting the block you want.

The longer you leave it the the lower the quality of seats and blocks remaining I would have thought.

I think they should look at our purchase history , overs the years even, to see who the loyal supporters are...regardless of wheter you're a season ticket holder or not. It just doesn't make sense to buy a ST for some of us!

hill83

I'm sure everyone will be fine. I didn't want to risk it so went 5 ways on a half season ticket to guarantee tickets, then the ticket on a timeshare for the rest of the season.
Bit of a lizard move but I'll back that up with I'm pretty much definitely getting a season ticket next season now so don't tell me off.

skybluesam66

Nothing wrong with gloating - because when we have been going up week in week out to watch the shite we have been watching, all of the non attenders have been gloating at us

covcity4life

I'm sure everyone will be fine. I didn't want to risk it so went 5 ways on a half season ticket to guarantee tickets, then the ticket on a timeshare for the rest of the season.
Bit of a lizard move but I'll back that up with I'm pretty much definitely getting a season ticket next season now so don't tell me off.

thats fucked up

buy 1 normally like me.

oakey

Hey, I bought 4 out of a possible 12 so I am being super nice to the rest of the fan base.
Nobody did the same for me in 87. Have I mentioned that before?

Monners

Set up a thread on here for selling on spares / requesting tickets. People pm each other and sort it that way.

Only rule is sell at face value only.

The Irish fans do this on their forum and it works well. I got tickets for Euro 2012 that way.

steve82

No gloating just happy to get tickets sorted and confirmed. Being a season ticket holder and not having the best of seasons it's give us all a lift.
I was once the fan queuing around the Ricoh for 10 hours to get Chelsea FA cup tickets as I wasn't a season ticket holder due to cash flow at the time. Had the doors close behind me as the last 20 tickets sold.
I'm more fortunate now and can secure my ticket early and only purchased my allocated 2.

ajsccfc

If near the end of the priority period anyone here is still looking and being offered tickets above face value by scumbags, I've got an unused allocation you can have for face value. All I ask is a sonnet of love via PM, and/or nudes

rupert_bear

I expect most ST holders will buy before weekend so they can pick exactly where they want to sit, I also expect most to take their full allocation of. My lot can get 48 and will have them today. Suddenly got a lot of boss pals. One thing for version though not one ticket will go for a penny over face value plus booking fee. I know the ones we are getting are £44.40 in total.

Users who are viewing this thread