Globe (1 Viewer)

PurpleBin

Anyone planning on heading to the Globe on Baker Street on Sunday (like myself) They've just said it's Oxford only on Sunday. Surprised really as it's normally mixed!

Massive Weatherspoons across the road mind you.

fernandopartridge

I don't particularly rate it in there, understandable that it's Oxford as it's towards Marylebone where Oxford come in. There are loads of pubs between there and Euston on either side of Euston Rd / Marylebone Road anyway.

Otherwise, probably an idea to head east from Euston so you get on before the terrible rush for the Metropolitan line....

Monners

I don't particularly rate it in there, understandable that it's Oxford as it's towards Marylebone where Oxford come in. There are loads of pubs between there and Euston on either side of Euston Rd / Marylebone Road anyway.

Otherwise, probably an idea to head east from Euston so you get on before the terrible rush for the Metropolitan line....
Yep, pubs Euston Rd, Kings Cross, Faringdon - can jump on the Met line (also Euston Sq and Gt Portland Street stations). Never seen the fascination of drinking around Baker St - he pubs aren't that great

fernandopartridge

Yep, pubs Euston Rd, Kings Cross, Faringdon - can jump on the Met line (also Euston Sq and Gt Portland Street stations). Never seen the fascination of drinking around Baker St - he pubs aren't that great

The Globe is shite, I stay around that area a fair bit, it's one of the worst pubs in the area apart from that odd Spoons across the road

CJ_covblaze

Wembley Central is the best place to head for. Don't bother with Wembley Park (Wembley Way). It's a fair walk from where you want to be.

PurpleBin

I wanted to walk down Wembley Way like but not overly bothered so will head straight to Central from Euston for beers

Beers over Wembley Way.

Users who are viewing this thread