GMK exile gald i've found you (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Oh good another GMK thread to join the other 64 clogging up the forum.

Yeah I know I'm jealous I never found your clique guys but can we keep them all in one place please? If I wanted to post on GMK I would have joined there instead of here.

Sorry to new poster btw, not personal to you just a rant as I'm new here too and keep seeing them.

rob9872

Sorry guys just read that back and doesn't look too friendly. It's my time of the month :)

Sbarcher

Rob, GMK newby's aren't trying to nick your sweets........

rob9872

Hello? Hello? How fkn dare you!?! What do you think this is, the WI? Grrrrrrrrrr
icon8.png

Welcome :)

Nick

Administrator
Oh good another GMK thread to join the other 64 clogging up the forum.

Yeah I know I'm jealous I never found your clique guys but can we keep them all in one place please? If I wanted to post on GMK I would have joined there instead of here.

Sorry to new poster btw, not personal to you just a rant as I'm new here too and keep seeing them.

It is just because GMK isn't working so the members are finding their way over to here!

Keep your knickers on Rob! :pimp:

Nick

Administrator
I know, I know.

It is a new thing people finding this place. Give it a few days and I will start locking them and then pointing everybody over to the original one :)

GaryPendrysEyes

btw I was saying 4 threads in 6 days aint much at all--given people are just moving across and wanna mention the fact.

I have that orange shirt--one of my favourites :pimp:

Users who are viewing this thread