Gnomes... yes, the things from a garden (1 Viewer)

urbanbushmonkey

I randomly decided to bring a garden gnome to boundary park today, according to the stewards I'm the first person to do so... I had to show them an email from their press officer to prove gnomes aren't banned.

We should all start taking gnomes away!

Nonleagueherewecome

Pure genius.

TheHellion

Back in our Premier League days, there was a little gnome centre in Dartmeet, Devon that sold football gnomes.....I got a Noel Whelan wearing the 97/98 kit. He spent many years in my garden. My dad got one for his workplace as well, not sure who it was.

wingy

Maybe the "Eccentric " thinking behind this novel idea stems from the username ,UrbanBUSHmonkey.:facepalm:;)

urbanbushmonkey

Haha! Brilliant! I hope it's a City gnome, otherwise I'm confused as to why you have taken him along.

It's just a regular garden gnome. I was gonna bring a city gnome but couldn't get to the ricoh this morning left later than planned.

I will be taking a city gnome to swindon/york though :).

I figured other clubs have their own things, (leicester with their crap scarf waving, man city with 'the poznan' etc) so why not every fan bringing gnomes for cov. They're not on any banned lists so stewards wont say no.

J

Jack Griffin

I'm setting up the sky blue gnome factory now.. just a minute... a sky blue gnome is a smurf who has been indoors!

SkyBluePryce

with our coventry gnomes,
we take 'em away where we'll probably lose,
its just for a laugh,
cuz we're the sky blues,
with our coventry gnomes.

Too far? :whistle:

Tad

Brilliant idea! Would be funny just to see them popping up around the ground XD

Nonleagueherewecome

It could be the Gnome from Amelie, he gets about...

smouch1975

Years ago I kidnapped a gnome from down the road, and took it on tour. The idea is you take a photo of the gnome in front of a famous land mark/ground. Develop the film and turn the photo of the gnome into a postcard, and mail it back to the house it came from.

You could end up with somebody getting over 20 postcards of their gnome on tour having much more fun than been stuck in a garden with a daffodil and a slug :lol:

Otis

Is it illegal to take a prostitute to games?

If so, what about a gnome dressed as a prostitute?

Users who are viewing this thread