Go on then my round (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

giphy.gif

What you having ?

Sky_Blue_Daz

Any chance this can be moved to the off topic page?

clint van damme

Any chance this can be moved to the off topic page?

Was supposed to be giving it a swerve Daz but nipped into to the Albany for a hair of the dog after a birthday party last night (couple of Morettis) and now back at home watching a bit of Vikings so seen as you're offering I'll have a Stella! Cheers!

Sky_Blue_Daz

I’m on holiday this week and it’s my birthday on Wednesday so I’m on it till next Monday then on the wagon till the 14tn of February

Sky_Blue_Daz

For those on twitter give the Dumb drunk people page a follow

Sky_Blue_Daz

I’ve moved from bottles of bud to a nice Cabernet Sauvignon, although mrs Sbd is trying to convince me to have a pink gin and Prosecco cocktail

Nick

Administrator
Can of K
Can of Breakers
Double Vodka
Blackcurrant

Chuck it in a pitcher, drink with a pink straw.

giphy.gif

Reactions: vow

vow

Was supposed to be giving it a swerve Daz but nipped into to the Albany for a hair of the dog after a birthday party last night (couple of Morettis) and now back at home watching a bit of Vikings so seen as you're offering I'll have a Stella! Cheers!
May I enquire squire, what that the Albany Club or Pub?

Was meant to go to the Pub to check it out for the first time (watch Liv v Man City, m8's a Liverpool fan) but couldn't make it, he said it wasn't great, zero atmosphere, shite generic lagers (no ales?) and kids running around, annoyingly!
I'll try to go myself, but gotta say I'm disappointed in his report as I had hopes it'd be a better experience.

Anyone else been in since it re-opened?

clint van damme

May I enquire squire, what that the Albany Club or Pub?

Was meant to go to the Pub to check it out for the first time (watch Liv v Man City, m8's a Liverpool fan) but couldn't make it, he said it wasn't great, zero atmosphere, shite generic lagers (no ales?) and kids running around, annoyingly!
I'll try to go myself, but gotta say I'm disappointed in his report as I had hopes it'd be a better experience.

Anyone else been in since it re-opened?

pub, yeah, it's not the best to be honest. Early days though.

Users who are viewing this thread