Video Goal Cam | Huddersfield Town Reaction (1 Viewer)

Happy_Martian

Excellent goal from Gus again. He's starting to do this regularly, although he sometimes has a Ndlovu element to his dribbling :)

And something unusual. First time I've not seen the players rush to celebrate our goals in front of Singers Corner. Don't know if Robins comments about fans not getting vocal was anything to do with this but certainly an unexpected response based on history.

shmmeee

Excellent goal from Gus again. He's starting to do this regularly, although he sometimes has a Ndlovu element to his dribbling :)

And something unusual. First time I've not seen the players rush to celebrate our goals in front of Singers Corner. Don't know if Robins comments about fans not getting vocal was anything to do with this but certainly an unexpected response based on history.

For the second? Palmer didn’t want to celebrate cos he used to play for Huddersfield

Happy_Martian

I know Palmer's history and that's completely understandable. But Gus fell off balance after his goal, all the players went to celebrate with him on the edge of the penalty area and then they all went back to the halfway line. Only one player appears on the Singers Corner side of the pitch and that looks like Vik recovering from his part in the buildup.

And as I'm regularly taken to task (or para-phrased) for once noticing Walker not smiling after a goal, these are just little observations seen during the game or the available video. So don't think of them as world changing, just a different behaviour to the one we have come to expect. And with Robins' comments about the crowd after, I wondered if that played a part.

Hertsccfc

What a goal this was and what a player Hamer is. He has played consistently well since coming back from the suspensions, and without him we would be struggling. I know most won't agree but in my view he is our player of the season so far. This is no slight on Gyokeres.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread