Golden rules on surviving to the end of the film (1 Viewer)

Bunnykins

Just what are those golden rules we should all stick to if we want to survive to the end of the horror film ? ........ lets kick off with

1. when the lights fuse during a storm, don't go in the cellar alone

2. ensure you always have enough petrol i the car

3.Dont be the stupid screaming girlies

4.Dont buy that creepy, lonely house in the middle of nowhere with the creepy servants

5.Dont annoy the butler and tip him generously

6.its always behind you so just run and don't look back. Also another point there, just a small suggestion - dont fall over!

7.Never have a sex, bonkers always get killed. I think the murderer is jealous.

8.And never breathe a big sigh of relief thinking no one saw you :D

what else should you do ????

tehspecialone

Facebook User
Never say i'll be right back. The people who say that always die...

im-confused

Never be the cocky one who thinks they'll never get killed. they always die eventually.

Also never get killed... I think that one is straight forward enough!

Bunnykins

Why Do The Likes of Rocky James Bond etc ALWAYS Come out on top Soooooo Predictable :?

Bunnykins

Why is There ALWAYS a Thunderstorm? And why if someone is Being chased in a House do they ALWAYS Run Upstairs? Where theres less chance of escaping.:confused:

Eilcon

If you have somehow managed to get one over on the killer and he is seemingly dead FINISH HIM do not drop the knife/gun and run away because you know what will happen. Please just shoot him in the head/stab him in the throat.

alexdec89

when you feel that things go way too good...you are with your friends on a trip to countryside...flying on the road on a clear sunny day, listening to music and making lots of jokes...don't wait for the night to come...muhahahaha...the person you've seen in the distance for a sec and looked like a piece of your imagination was real

Users who are viewing this thread