GOLDEN SHARE - where for art thow ?? (1 Viewer)

So the Admin Man has to travel back to 1907 in search of the elusive "Golden Share" - no can find - even the FL are clueless.

But wait a minute, in just what form is the GS - is it an old parchment tied in red ribbon with a wax embossed seal hidden in a vault beneath Highfield Road or held maybe in Cyberspace waiting a User Name, Password or E Mail address before pinging it's way to Paul Appletons lap top.

So let us have sympathy for mr Appleton after all he's only been at it for 6 weeks at £343 per hour - what more can you expect.

Nonleagueherewecome

Willy Wonka's on TV at the weekend...

jagman

Surely the share must be in CCFC Ltd as the Football League deducted ten points because we went into admin. CCFC HOLDINGS is not in admin so if they held the share we would not have been deducted ten points. Does that make sense or am i being to simplistic?:thinking about:

Nonleagueherewecome

Makes sense to me!

Skybluesquirrel

The golden share is with CCFC Ltd. All the income from match day receipts, payments for the players and management wages, profits from sale of players, the value of the players as assets all are in CCFC Ltd accounts. None of that lot appears anywhere in CCFC Holdings.

The FL have gingerly stated that the share in is CCFC Ltd.

How can someone on £340 an hour with access to the records not work it out?

shmmeee

where·fore
/ˈ(h)we(ə)rˌfôr/
Adverb
For what reason: "she took an ill turn, but wherefore I cannot say".
As a result of which: "truly he cared for me, wherefore I title him with all respect".
Synonyms
why

wingy

where·fore
/ˈ(h)we(ə)rˌfôr/
Adverb
For what reason: "she took an ill turn, but wherefore I cannot say".
As a result of which: "truly he cared for me, wherefore I title him with all respect".
Synonyms
why

Is this the educator coming out in thou.;)

Users who are viewing this thread