Golovkin v Brook (1 Viewer)

W

westcountry_skyblue

Can see this Hall v Haskins fight going the distance it's a bit powder puff.
Want a Brook win but the step up maybe the difference GGG inside 5

vow

Blimey, that atmosphere is electric!

eastwoodsdustman

Didnt think that Golovkin landed more than 1 punch in the exchange where they threw in the towel. Plenty of wild swings but nothing landed really.

clint van damme

you're right about the injury, eye socket, that's why nothing was coming back, he couldn't see.Unlucky.
His trainer done the right thing.

clint van damme

Eddie Hearn said you can't fight on with injuries like that and he's right, that's how people end up getting badly hurt.

eastwoodsdustman

I know what you're saying Pipes, but why stop it at that moment? Brook wasn't getting hit at that point and looked like he was about to turn him and unload. Corner never gave him a chance to do it. Why leave him in there for the three more rounds and not give him a chance to try and knock him out?

clint van damme

t
I know what you're saying Pipes, but why stop it at that moment? Brook wasn't getting hit at that point and looked like he was about to turn him and unload. Corner never gave him a chance to do it. Why leave him in there for the three more rounds and not give him a chance to try and knock him out?
he was seeing 3 or 4 of one of the best pound for pound fighters around, 100 percent correct decision.
Better to be debating throwing it in too early than throwing it in too late.

eastwoodsdustman

Just read that.Fighting one is enough!Fair play to him for sticking in there. Surprised the corner didnt stop it after 2 if he has fractured his eye socket as they think.

clint van damme

wonder if there's a potential light middle weight fight against the winner of Smith or Alvares.

Hadji10

Brook got fucking hammered, anyone spouting any different is believing the sky hype. Golovkin didn't even try and win rounds, he wanted to walk straight through Brook, but fair play Brook was a lot tougher than what i thought.

Pipehitterz

Juniors making himself look a prick already. Sure he ducked out of the chance. What a cock.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/boxing/37284691
To be fair to him. He'd be the right natural size for ggg.
That would be an amazing fight and I'm disappointed ggg didn't Make it happen before this one.
If anything, Kell has shown the ggg doesn't back up, so apply some pressure.
If there is one thing eubank does do is apply pressure.
Ggg is getting old and by his next fight , like it or not, he will be over the crest of the Hill, could be someone else's time

Users who are viewing this thread