Good Evening (1 Viewer)

hackneyfox

Well we haven't yet embarrassed ourselves in the Champions League.
Well not with a first team playing.

Covkid1968#

Why the obsession.....I have this all the time living in South Leics.....the fascination with Coventry. Most odd

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Well we haven't yet embarrassed ourselves in the Champions League.
Well not with a first team playing.
...what's the champions league ?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Why the obsession.....I have this all the time living in South Leics.....the fascination with Coventry. Most odd
Indeed. I often work in Lutterworth and it's full of Cov fans, poor buggers.

Rodders1

I live in south Leicester too. It's funny, as the Leicester fans almost can't enjoy the success without finding Cov fans to gloat with. Makes me realise how much they envied us when we were in the prem!

Don't worry hackney fox - when your "local owners" get bored you'll be down with us in no time!

Flying Fokker

I remember us going on bentleys roof and 'contributing' to the Though Your Heart is Bleeding thread. Leicester in division one... We're not saying that now are we?

Moff

Its funny I mix with plenty of Leicester fans who are gracious, and as good as gold. A bit of ribbing and that's it, they wish us well.
They don't seem to have an obsession like Hackney does. He ought to get out more, perhaps its exciting for him to post after his bedtime.

letsallsingtogether

I work in Hinckley funny how until 2 weeks ago they had all gone underground.
we're as I and the other Cov fans walk around tall as you like.
We have become hardnosed funny how they start crying if you dare answer them back.
Love it 6 fingered twats.

SuperFred

So, you've just qualified for the champions league quarter finals and on the way back from the game (assuming you go to games) instead of going out getting pissed and celebrating you come on a cov forum?

Covkid1968#

Maybe HackneyFox and others like him still struggle to come to terms with Leics industrial heritage being based around stitching knickers and socks....whereas ours is well err....slightly more masculine with our motor industry etc. :) :)

I actually had a LCFC flag out when they won the league and was genuinely pleased for them......but find the piss taking is wearing a bit thin now!!!!!!!! Which my wife says is pathetic given I'm 48 years old and am by all accounts a fully grown man with mature emotions....and should know better :)

Shit...in all the excitement ..I forgot..Im 49...bollox

Users who are viewing this thread