Got a new job (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Well done mate! I just cancelled my Sky Talk and Broadband because your lot were pants! :p

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Lol im with chorus/ntl over here and sky piss all over us for tv but they cant do bb and phone because the irish company that owns the whole network wont let a uk tv company us there lines haha.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
BT are the worst over here there a disgrace,if sky get a triple play package over here like bb and telephoen with there tv were doomed they will destroy us ha and ill be out of a job.

pagey89

sky is gonna take over BT if they get the go ahead to lay there own cables and set up there own exchanges watch this space is what we were told

simmouk

Administrator
Well I can get Television X on Freeview for free! There is a website that has the unlock codes on, it generates it everyday but only if the page has been updated on that day...and 9/10 it hasn't been lol. So I stick with (bad choice of words!) Sexcetera on Virgin1!!! :)

simmouk

Administrator
Virgin Media sucks ass! Well, their marketing department does anyway! Despite the fact that they MUST know they we can't get their service at our house as we did in fact dry to order it, we keep getting promotional leaflets through telling us it's available! IT'S CHUFFING NOT YOU KNOBS! WE DON'T HAVE A CABLE BOX ON OUR HOUSE, YOU DIDN'T RUN YOUR SHITTY CABLE FAR ENOUGH DOWN OUR STREET!

/rant

pagey89

Virgin Media sucks ass! Well, their marketing department does anyway! Despite the fact that they MUST know they we can't get their service at our house as we did in fact dry to order it, we keep getting promotional leaflets through telling us it's available! IT'S CHUFFING NOT YOU KNOBS! WE DON'T HAVE A CABLE BOX ON OUR HOUSE, YOU DIDN'T RUN YOUR SHITTY CABLE FAR ENOUGH DOWN OUR STREET!

/rant

Sky is the way forward!:slap:

pagey89

i got mine installed on monday

HD box installation and free hd subscription for 12 months plus 24 quid a month for the whole setup

simmouk

Administrator
Is HD really all that is cracked up to be? I've got a HD TV down here but without a PS3 or any other HD equipment I've never seen it in action - and DVD's seem excellent to me! If this quality really that much different? Or is it more about the wider choice of features/bonus stuff you can have on the disk?

pagey89

Is HD really all that is cracked up to be? I've got a HD TV down here but without a PS3 or any other HD equipment I've never seen it in action - and DVD's seem excellent to me! If this quality really that much different? Or is it more about the wider choice of features/bonus stuff you can have on the disk?

Simple answer is Yes. sports and the likes of documentaries are brilliant in hd

simmouk

Administrator
What I don't get about HD is when they re-release older films or shows in HD...if it wasn't filmed in HD then how can they show it in HD? Doesn't stuff have to be filmed in HD for it to have the full effect of being shown on HD? Otherwise isn't it just like recording a film off telly onto a VHS then rendering that onto a DVD?!

pagey89

What I don't get about HD is when they re-release older films or shows in HD...if it wasn't filmed in HD then how can they show it in HD? Doesn't stuff have to be filmed in HD for it to have the full effect of being shown on HD? Otherwise isn't it just like recording a film off telly onto a VHS then rendering that onto a DVD?!

Think your right must be just the company putting a shine on the actual film

Users who are viewing this thread