grandad V son in law (1 Viewer)

dilligaf

just over a week ago my eldest daughter e-mailed me a picture of my only grandson (18months old) wearing a chelski kit :evil:
after the match on sat i purchased a city kit for the little man and arranged to visit grand children on sunday for a family bbq
When we arrived grandaughter 1 was wearing a city shirt i got for her last b/day. Grandaughter 2 was wearing her princess outfit and grandson number 1 was in a chelski top.
five seconds later he was much more comfortable in his new city kit
After we had eaten my youngest daughter suggested that when we left, the little man might be forced to wear a chelski shirt so we burnt it on the barbie:p
I,m sure son-in-law understood that the children would be going to the ricoh with grandad, when they were old enough, more often than they would get to go to stanfordski bridge with dad (his average is 1 game a season)
Anyway my eldest said i was pig headed and i'd hurt son-in-laws feelings.
Should i apologise:confused:

ccfc1987

just over a week ago my eldest daughter e-mailed me a picture of my only grandson (18months old) wearing a chelski kit :evil:
after the match on sat i purchased a city kit for the little man and arranged to visit grand children on sunday for a family bbq
When we arrived grandaughter 1 was wearing a city shirt i got for her last b/day. Grandaughter 2 was wearing her princess outfit and grandson number 1 was in a chelski top.
five seconds later he was much more comfortable in his new city kit
After we had eaten my youngest daughter suggested that when we left, the little man might be forced to wear a chelski shirt so we burnt it on the barbie:p
I,m sure son-in-law understood that the children would be going to the ricoh with grandad, when they were old enough, more often than they would get to go to stanfordski bridge with dad (his average is 1 game a season)
Anyway my eldest said i was pig headed and i'd hurt son-in-laws feelings.
Should i apologise:confused:

never apologise and fair play to you for burning the chelsea top,,,,,,,:D:D:D

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
I don't think you should say sorry!

I know when I have grand kids all be it in a few years if they are not Sky Blue I will be having words.

Bunnykins

I Think I'd be Pretty annoyed if i were your Son in Law and the Footie Shirt I'd bought for my son ended up on the BBQ, Who knows The CCFS may have gone on there too after you left.

ccfc1987

I Think I'd be Pretty annoyed if i were your Son in Law and the Footie Shirt I'd bought for my son ended up on the BBQ, Who knows The CCFS may have gone on there too after you left.

whats the ccfs bunny:D

but i would watch out for the mother inlaw:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

flammablepiss

Facebook User
lmao well maybe you shouldnt have burnt it because hes only little and he doesnt know what hes wearing anyway. But Kudos to you anyways thats one less chelsea shirt !

Users who are viewing this thread