Green thread marker (1 Viewer)

mds

The one that marks a thread you have posted in, any chance of making this a hyperlink to your last post in that thread?
Make finding where you got to in a long thread easier.

Nick

Administrator
If you click this :
firstnew.png

It should do it! :)

mds

That one just takes me to the last post in a thread, you know the email icon down the left that indicates an open thread locked thread, it also has a little green icon for threads you have posted in, if i havnt posted there is no icon, still with me?
In a ten page thread you have posted on a page in the middle of the thread, you then have to trawl the thread to find where you were at, a hyperlink to my last post in the thread not the last reply.
?

mds

Go to page 51, all marked as read, there are no icons, down the left side there is a green arrow marking a thread you have posted in, is it possible to hyperlink that to your last post in a thread?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
If you need to see all your posts, click on your name (on the left column), then click on "view forum posts". Simple. Glad to be of assistance! Don't mention it! All in a day's work! :)

Houchens Head

Why not just make a note of the post number in the thread. Then just look back e.g. this is post #11

Last edited:

Houchens Head

.............. and this is post #12 :)

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Just had a play about.

What you need is just the same as this:

firstnew.png

It takes you to the first unread post (so where you haven't read yet)

It is pretty much the same thing?

mds

Just had a play about.

firstnew.png

I understand that, but if you login dont read anything and exit, all threads are marked as read so that little blue icon dosnt show up, but the green one is permanent.
No worries, not overly fussed, just thoght it would be handy.

Houchens Head

Just had a play about.

firstnew.png

Thanks Nick! I never knew what that symbol was for. I've just learned something! ;)

K

Kavomatovldag

Green thread m

This is a dinner thread. Over on AOS I called it the Din-Dins thread.This evening Im having home made pizza for my dinner.What are you lot having?S.

Users who are viewing this thread