Guess the attendance - Milwall+Doncaster (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Two Huge games.
We need to win for any little chance of survival, and could find ourselves with a point off Bristol with a far superior goal difference, going into the penultimate game against already relegated donny.

The Doncaster game could be a nothing game if we lose tomorrow.

Soo, what's everyones guess at the attendances starting with Milwall tomorrow night?

Mine
Milwall 16,842 (341 milwall) although most clubs would near sell out in a game of this size!

Doncaster,
If we win against Milwall and results go our way,
26,412 (185 doncaster)
If we are down or thereabouts 6712.

ccfcway

Bristol City sold out for their MUST WIN game against us

we nver win our MUST WIN's, so the walk up isnowhere near as much as it should be in a game of this size !

Regis87

Millwall 12,500
Win tomorrow and Bristol lose we might get 23,000 on Saturday .
Lose tomorrow and we will get 9,000

I ain't goin to no relegation party feck that

skyblue19

I like how exact you are, but could all depend on my mate who isn't sure if he will get there to see if you are right or not!

Otis

Surely this thread should be guess the team tomorrow?

I've heard that the club are going to broadcast Clive Eakin's commentary through the tannoy system so the fans will know which players are which

Last edited:

junglej13

Surely this thread should be guess the team tomorrow?

I've heard that the club are going to broadcast Clive Eakin's commentary through the tannoy system so the fans will know which players are which

Have you heard Eakin's commentary? He doesn't know who the players are half the time!

Paxman II

17k tomorrow all with baited breath waiting for the fall... instead of hope, optimism and belief. Very British apathetic lot. Coventrians in particular.

oakey

17k tomorrow all with baited breath waiting for the fall... instead of hope, optimism and belief. Very British apathetic lot. Coventrians in particular.
Exactly. Some of our fans will be genuinely disappointed if we are still alive this time tomorrow. Midlanders like nothing more than a good moan.
Why? I'll never know.
If we win (more than possible with our home record and the enormity of the game)
And Bristol lose (more than possible given West Ham's form)

There'll be wetting of pants on here.
Why not hope for the best?

PUSB

SEVENT7

millwall 11,775

doncaster a) 17,800
doncaster b) 8,800

i don't need to explain the a and b for doncaster.

Exactly. Some of our fans will be genuinely disappointed if we are still alive this time tomorrow. Midlanders like nothing more than a good moan.
Why? I'll never know.
If we win (more than possible with our home record and the enormity of the game)
And Bristol lose (more than possible given West Ham's form)

There'll be wetting of pants on here.
Why not hope for the best?

PUSB

Do people actually believe this bollocks? Just because people moan on phone ins and forums? Do you look around you at the Ricoh or away games and see people itching to lose so their moaning is vindicated? Or can you see that there is a general dissatisfaction with a lack of top ten finishes in the last twenty plus years (what, one?) and mismanagement of the Club we ALL follow. What a bunch a twatty Midlanders we are, we all deserve it...

oakey

Millwall 14,275

Doncaster (after we win tomorrow) 23,450

Open top bus parade after we stay up (cancelled due to Health and Safety concerns as whole of Coventry surges onto the streets)

SEVENT7

i can't see bristol getting any mercy off west ham. i think the hammers have had their jittery patch and they're totally wired in now.

oakey

Do people actually believe this bollocks? Just because people moan on phone ins and forums? Do you look around you at the Ricoh or away games and see people itching to lose so their moaning is vindicated? Or can you see that there is a general dissatisfaction with a lack of top ten finishes in the last twenty plus years (what, one?) and mismanagement of the Club we ALL follow. What a bunch a twatty Midlanders we are, we all deserve it...
Yes, yes and yes.
We all share the frustrations but some of us believe it is counter productive to vent that negativity. Footballers are pretty thick and ego driven. They need support.

neilyboy67

wall - 14.500
donny - 20,000/12,000

if local coventry people actually had some real passion to attend a game of football in these one off do or die matches and get off their arses then really should be the following:

wall - 25,000
donny - 30,000 if owt ridin on it

now im really thinking of the solid 8,000/10,000 or so missing people, arent they gaggin to get out the house, have a couple of beers with mates and get away from the missus for a bit? im serious.

oakey

Exactly. So why describe the fans who attend games as apathetic, passion-less (I paraphrase) and typical of the area?
I didn't. I said they love to moan. You should sit in block 23, some start during the warm up. One guy screams abuse at Clingan when McSheff gives the ball away. He spent one game slagging off Gray all second half when he'd been subbed at half time. I could go on. Spoils the enjoyment of many other fans and is just as responsible for fans drifting away as the performance of the team over the years.
I paid my money I have a right to... Muppets not supporters.

There are people like that in every ground in the country. On every phone in. Every forum. To state that, as Coventry fans, a proportion of us would be disappointed not to be relegated (however tongue in cheek) and that, as Midlanders, we are all apathetic doesn't sit well... mind you, I only ever moan to my mates quietly about our shittest players who always deserve it.

I didn't. I said they love to moan. You should sit in block 23, some start during the warm up. One guy screams abuse at Clingan when McSheff gives the ball away. He spent one game slagging off Gray all second half when he'd been subbed at half time. I could go on. Spoils the enjoyment of many other fans and is just as responsible for fans drifting away as the performance of the team over the years.
I paid my money I have a right to... Muppets not supporters.

Also, you might want to cast an eye around to see if there is another seat available with a similar view but minus a gobshite..?

PS - there is fucking loads of them (seats, not gobshites)!

oakey

There are people like that in every ground in the country. On every phone in. Every forum. To state that, as Coventry fans, a proportion of us would be disappointed not to be relegated (however tongue in cheek) and that, as Midlanders, we are all apathetic doesn't sit well... mind you, I only ever moan to my mates quietly about our shittest players who always deserve it.
So we agree then? Midlanders, in my experience are moaners. That's not the same as apathetic, BTW. I know for a fact that the opportunity to moan will be welcomed by some. Lots of posters on gmk are gloating already. It doesn't mean they are not disappointed. Quite the reverse. They just have an immature way of dealing with disappointment. They look for someone to moan at, to, about.
My in laws are Geordies, they pull together and commiserate when upset. I'm not saying Midlanders are unique in this characteristic but the accent reinforces the moaning tendency.

Nothing special to do and all day to do it in so I have analysed the inputs to guessing the CCFC v Millwall home gate from last Tuesday:

So in order of submission:

pusbccfc 16,842
jon92 14,000
coventrycityfc 12,000
Regis87 12,500
TheParsonsNose 13,768
Paxman 11 17,000
SEVENT7 11,775
oakey 14,275
nellyboy67 14,500

And The Winner Is............... jon92

with a forecast of 14,000 compared to the actual gate of 13,974

Well done that man

PUSB

pusbccfc

Nothing special to do and all day to do it in so I have analysed the inputs to guessing the CCFC v Millwall home gate from last Tuesday:

So in order of submission:

pusbccfc 16,842
jon92 14,000
coventrycityfc 12,000
Regis87 12,500
TheParsonsNose 13,768
Paxman 11 17,000
SEVENT7 11,775
oakey 14,275
nellyboy67 14,500

And The Winner Is............... jon92

with a forecast of 14,000 compared to the actual gate of 13,974

Well done that man

PUSB

DONCASTER (H)

Attendances please!

Mine

Otis

Less.

But of course the club count ST holders whether they turn up or not. Officially it will be about 11,000, but I think it will be closer to 10 with the stayaways.

Actually

Users who are viewing this thread