Guess The Crowd (1 Viewer)

covboy1987

If the unthinkable happens and the club commit financial suicide and go ahead with their silly plan to share a stadium what do you think an average attendance will be excluding the away fans!
I am going for 600 to 700 fans that will be willing to travel outside the city for a Saturday game and 300 to 400 for a mid- week game
The majority of games the away fans will out number our home fans some games 3 to 1
I see one post today guessing 6,000 average attendance i do not think that the poster has taken into consideration the deep feeling the fans feel on this subject and although there has not been mass demonstrations the fans i believe will vote with their feet and not turn up and for once i think SISU will be shocked and humilated

blend

I guess 2000 'home' fans for a normal saturday match. Bigger games this could double. If we are fighting a relegation after a points penalty it may drop to 1500.

elephanttears

i think most people will still follow city wherever we play, there are more places than we think to play at. Alexander stadium for example?

Ian Coventry

It wont be financial suicide. Sisu are very keen to make money in the long term as they have said and the only way they can do that is to own there own ground. But in the short term the club/fans will suffer. But lets be honest sisu are ruthless cunning conniving businessmen that will ultimately make money and that will result in a successful football club.

bigfatronssba

It wont be financial suicide. Sisu are very keen to make money in the long term as they have said and the only way they can do that is to own there own ground. But in the short term the club/fans will suffer. But lets be honest sisu are ruthless cunning conniving businessmen that will ultimately make money and that will result in a successful football club.

Sisu don't know their arse from their elbow.

The club will never make money with these clowns in charge.

shy_tall_knight

To challenge to get into the premiership from the championship can't be done in a 15,000 stadium a realistically sized stadium 25,000 would cost £40m + sisu are not capable of delivering such a stadium, look at heir achievements to date and what evidence is there of any effective financial or operational management.

Users who are viewing this thread