Hackney Fox - Banned (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Administrator
So if I said, shut that door to you, does that mean i am am banned for harrassment? :laugh:

(For anyone who doesnt get the above it is a Larry Grayson themed joke)

Maybe not for that, but maybe for the rubbish joke! :eek:

skyblueinBaku

I must have missed some of his posts, because I thought he was rather inoffensive. Nowhere near as bad as 'seeya....' who will be remembered by users of the old CET forum. He was a really nasty moronic troll.

lordsummerisle

Some sad people really need to get a life, Hackney one of the best posters on this and GMK, all a bit "happy-clappy" on here anyway.

Nick

Administrator
The thing is that he is a good poster and yes he is a good poster on GMK and on here sometimes, but when GMK comes down he likes to come on and just wind people up. Then goes onto GMK and says "Look who I wound up ahahahahaaha".

It is only for 2 weeks, he won't be bothered anyway if GMK is working.

Ernie Machin

I love how's he now being portrayed as a beacon of wit and sophistication. He's a troll, a bland inoffensive one, but still a boring annoyance. I was happy with just having him on ignore, but good to see him banned, if only to annoy him.

LarryGrayson

It is only for 2 weeks, he won't be bothered anyway if GMK is working.

wots this gmk if they let people have a different point of view there mite have to visit

Waldorf

Oh dear. I'd hoped my first post on here would have been about football, but the first thing I see is Hackers being banned!
I joined because I got frustrated with the speed of GMK's board, and I never posted on the CET site because it was full of the self-righteous and po-faced - people who couldn't take a bit of banter,
I'm afraid if people like Hackney are going to be banned then I won't be on here long!

rob9872

lol EM "good to see him banned, if only to annoy him" - great angle on things :)

Waldorf - it's been emotional

Nick

Administrator
Oh dear. I'd hoped my first post on here would have been about football, but the first thing I see is Hackers being banned!
I joined because I got frustrated with the speed of GMK's board, and I never posted on the CET site because it was full of the self-righteous and po-faced - people who couldn't take a bit of banter,
I'm afraid if people like Hackney are going to be banned then I won't be on here long!

Sorry to see you think that, he did just like to get reactions from people and it clearly works.

I don't personally mind the fella, I love the bant. He will be back soon and hopefully not causing much of a reaction :)

Nick

Administrator
This is not the GMK lifeboat. REPEAT: This is not the GMK lifeboat.

Do one.

Ha I wouldn't go that far. Everybody is welcome, but when they start just trying to wind people up to get a reaction as a pastime (no matter who they support)

I have been dying to use the word BANT for ages as well!

Waldorf

Where did my post go? Or has it been banned?

Anyway, to repeat (roughly) what I said: I didn't want my first post to be about someone like Hackers being banned, but footy. If people can't take a bit of banter, then they're delicate little flowers. I've followed some of Hackers' posts on GMK, and unlike some of the horse-shaggers, he's a decent, intelligent guy.
Bring him back!

Last edited:

skybluesteve76

I think the main point that Is being missed here for me is that whether his posts are brilliant,average or shite is that he's a Leicester fan and that in itself is enough for people to take an instant dislike because there's no reason for him to be on here other be a complete wum!

rob9872

Anyway, to repeat (roughly) what I said: I didn't want my first post to be about someone like Hackers being banned, but footy. If people can't take a bit of banter, then they're delicate little flowers. I've followed some of Hackers' posts on GMK, and unlike some of the horse-shaggers, he's a decent, intelligent guy.
Bring him back!

Its still there! You do seem obsessed with a love in for the Leicester1. Is this your re-incarnation Hackers? Will Waldorf disappear when Hackers returns? Are you the Hyde to his Jekyll? Have you ever been seen in the same room together? :)

Nick

Administrator
I think the main point that Is being missed here for me is that whether his posts are brilliant,average or shite is that he's a Leicester fan and that in itself is enough for people to take an instant dislike because there's no reason for him to be on here other be a complete wum!

What a stupid post.

Was it you burning the Leicester shirt and shouting "We Hate Leicester"?

Waldorf

Its still there! You do seem obsessed with a love in for the Leicester1. Is this your re-incarnation Hackers? Will Waldorf disappear when Hackers returns? Are you the Hyde to his Jekyll? Have you ever been seen in the same room together? :)
Bloody hell. My first post, I mention Incester, and I'm accused of being obsessed with them.

(I missed my post appearing because as a refugee from GMK I'm used to having around 50 posts a page, and not being used to the forum yet, missed the little 1..2..Last link at the top.

Oh, and I won't go up in a puff of smoke if Hackers goes. And we have both been seen on GMK at the same time, usually both of us arguing futilely against a load of right-wing rubbish.

Nick

Administrator

Bring him back!

Your post is still there?

rob9872

The smiley face, the reference to Hackers (as the Leicester 1 like the Birmingham 6) was all to indicate that it was banter ... you know that thing you said that people can't handle on your previous page in your opening gambit.

We really do seem to have got off on the wrong foot!

Anyhow, Arthur Scargill - what a c*** ..... ;)

sotv1987

The trouble is the majority of his points were trivial and pathetic which is why he does not have the respect that you can have with a genuine opposition fan in discussion and a bit of friendly banter. I for 1 won't be sad if he never returns, but I doubt we will be that fortunate.

Spot on cluoghie, no return me thinks. IMO, he was getting off on all the bad news surrounding COV, i'm not adverse to opposition supporters having their views but FOX was like a vulture waiting to pounce at any moment to take the piss, Nick, maybe you should run a for and against return poll?:whistle:

Nick

Administrator
To be honest, I think people making a huge deal out of him make it 10000 times worse. :thinking about:

If everybody who didn't like him set him to ignore they wouldn't see his posts.

The Reverend Skyblue

Nicks in charge, and he's made his decision wether we agree or not.The administraters job is very hard to get right and please everyone,its the most important job on any forum.I belong to other football sites where some administraters have ruined the site by being heavy handed with peoples opinions etc,and banning them,which does nothing for open debate.
In two weeks time he'll be back with re-newed zest for winding us up.I think if he was'nt a leicester fan he would be more accepted, and give us another important viewpoint from outside the club and its fans,could we ask him to support Northampton or someone else.

The Rev

blend

Why would you consistently go on an opposing team's forum apart from to wind them up? Ban him forever, there must be a Fester board for him somewhere??

SkyBlue_Bear83

People who are saying it is healthy debate and opens another view point to our club. I don't buy into this, the soul reason he comes to this forum is to wind Coventry fans up. You think Hackney Fox comes to this forum for friendly debate then you are deluded, it is obvious the only reason he comes here is because he likes to wind people up. I bet he is loving reading this thread everyone still talking about him when he has been banned, probably boosts his ego and makes him feel good about himself.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
I think yer all nuts haha, just get on with it i just ignore his posts leave him off if you react to them its up to you, if he could only see this whole thread about him hed be loving it, ive bigger concerns on his forum then him more like whats happening with my club so lets get on with it folks.

lordsummerisle

People who are saying it is healthy debate and opens another view point to our club. I don't buy into this, the soul reason he comes to this forum is to wind Coventry fans up. You think Hackney Fox comes to this forum for friendly debate then you are deluded, it is obvious the only reason he comes here is because he likes to wind people up. I bet he is loving reading this thread everyone still talking about him when he has been banned, probably boosts his ego and makes him feel good about himself.

He has no soul, so doubt if that is the reason really.

You may be right about people being deluded about him coming here for friendly debate though, not much sign of that.

Nick

Administrator
I think yer all nuts haha, just get on with it i just ignore his posts leave him off if you react to them its up to you, if he could only see this whole thread about him hed be loving it, ive bigger concerns on his forum then him more like whats happening with my club so lets get on with it folks.

narniavid.gif

ajsccfc

I'm sure there is an element of him looking for a reaction, but that's mainly because people are so easily forthcoming with the frothing anger and screaming 'fester! incester!' at him even when talking sensible sense sensibly. He's miles away from being a mindless troll from what I've seen.

Nick

Administrator
I'm sure there is an element of him looking for a reaction, but that's mainly because people are so easily forthcoming with the frothing anger and screaming 'fester! incester!' at him even when talking sensible sense sensibly. He's miles away from being a mindless troll from what I've seen.

narniavid.gif

I will stop using this image now.

They are right, people are way too quick to jump on him even when he talks sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread