Hadji Shirt Wanted!!! (1 Viewer)

RW8888

Hello,
I am going on a mate's stag and the fancy dress theme is CCFC legends. My friend is a massive CCFC fan and he loved Hadji.

Does anyone want to sell an old Cov shirt to me?

Cheers,

Robert

RW8888

Cheers for the suggestions everyone. I bet the Jarni one is in lovely condition.

I wanted it to be legit so it would need to be a 1999-2001 shirt and I thought I'd try this method with City fans first...

no_loyalty

Anybody want my Lee Hughes one to burn on their barbecue?

RW8888

If anyone does want to sell me an old 1999-2001 shirt that would be fantastic! I'll get Hadji put on it.

I just told the Best Man about my Morocco plot and it won't cut it and the fines are bad for this one as we're in it all day.

Also if anyone wants a delightful signed Morocco Hadji shirt for a great price let me know....

ccfcway

If anyone does want to sell me an old 1999-2001 shirt that would be fantastic! I'll get Hadji put on it.

I just told the Best Man about my Morocco plot and it won't cut it and the fines are bad for this one as we're in it all day.

Also if anyone wants a delightful signed Morocco Hadji shirt for a great price let me know....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Coventry-...251007?hash=item43f1114a3f:g:SrsAAOSwXeJXdRNf

its as if you have never heard of ebay ?

*can not be held responsible if stag do don't accept away shirts

Users who are viewing this thread