Half and half scarves (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

Yes and I hope nobody buys one. Coventry City Wembley 2/4/17, FLT/Checkatrade Trophy Final is fine. No need to put the other club on it.

Terry Gibson's perm

A half n half scarf is fine one half can say Coventry and the other say City

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Oh I got 2,000-
'Coventry City v Oxford United or Yeovil Town, Checkatrade Trophy Final, Wembley-02/04/2017 14:30 or 16:30- (need train tickets ask Otis)'

Half a mile long to flog at the next home game!

Randeep94

You would have thought the club would be making some merchandise for the Wembley trip. Will be good to see all the CCFC and Sky Blue Army flags flying high for once.

Otis

I am going to have get some Sid James half, half scarves I think.

One end will be Sid in Hancock's Half Hour and the other end will be Sid in Bless this House.

Going to sell them as Arf Arf scarves

Last edited:

Bob Latchford

I think half n' half for this game would be good tbh. as a keep sake /memento .

johnb

From now till Wembley, are we doing the sky blue ribbons tied to car aerials thing as we did last time ?

Astute

Was thinking of my 87 cup finalist scarf and 87 cup final top. Then imagine it is 1987 again.

oscillatewildly

Agreed - they are embarrassing and aimed at tourist Man U and Liverpool fans.
I think we may find we have 20,000 (+?) tourists ourselves amongst our magnificent 15,000. Armed with that prospect someones gonna make a killing with the frickin things.
Hopefully there will be around 20,000 (+?) real killings shortly after. 'Hoisted by their own half 'n' half scarf'.

Leamington Pete

Disagree a bit about the half and half scarves. They should never be worn but they're a good souvenir of the day for the kids' bedroom wall. The tip at Wembley is not to buy one on the way in ( usually rip off price) but haggle with the street sellers on the way out as they'll bin them afterwards.

pastythegreat

I once had a half and half Scalf! But not end to end it was one side and the ither! Loved it, I was probably 9 or 10 at the time. Was Big Ron's era! Was sky blue on one side and on the other purple and yellow.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Great_Expectations

But it is us stuck in the middle of them. Or are we the twats?

Could be, but the intention was that those words apply to both sides i.e. SISU and the Council.

If it was describing the fans stuck in the middle it could say 'loyal/passionate' although the twats bit might still apply - who knows why we all still care and support the mess of a club!

bawtryneal

The only half and half I know is half guiness and half champagne. Black velvet, best drink in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread