Administrator
FA191L.jpg

G

Gregsy!!

Happy 50th bunny..........not long for the free bus pass now!! ;):D:D:D:D

Have a nice day and best wishes bunny!! xx :p

Bunnykins

Thank you for your Messages :D

But I'm NOT 50 :eek: I've another 6 years left for that one Thank you very much :D

P.S Nick Your in BIG Trouble :eek:

G

Gregsy!!

Thank you for your Messages :D

But I'm NOT 50 :eek: I've another 6 years left for that one Thank you very much :D

P.S Nick Your in BIG Trouble :eek:

OH I'M SO SORRY BUNNY.......BLAME NICK NOT ME!!! HAPPY 44th!! :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops: (but you do look bus pass age so i can be forgiven!!) ;):D:D:D

G

Gregsy!!

Bunny i would sing happy birthday to you but my voice would upset you more! :D:D

Bunnykins

I Need some serious TLC I've a Almighty Hangover I Fell Down The Stairs last Night ''apparently'' I Can't Remember anything I've Cut my lip and my leg is hurting.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

suzoooooo

:sad: awwww bunny i hope you feel better soon:) i know how you feel . the other week i tripped over whist slightly drunk;) i bruised all my arm right from my wrist up to my elbow:D i didnt remember how i did it at first but as the day wore on it slowly came back to me:D:D:D:D

Bunnykins

Thanks Suzooooo WHY do we do it. I'm Blaming all The people who bought me a Vodka for my Birthday:D
I need to go back to bed for a hour I think.:?

I know I can't face anyone ever again:rolleyes::rolleyes: Apparently I fell over outside The club as well in front of loads of people Oh, The Embarrassment :oops:

Is'nt it awful when you can't remember.

I'm NEVER EVER Drinking Vodka AGAIN

G

Gregsy!!

Hi Bunny....you really are a clumsy little thing!! :? get well soon!! :p

Bunny im going out to watch england tonight...i hope i dont end up like you tomorrow!! :cry::cry:

Bunnykins

pagey I'm NEVER EVER Doing That again. 100% Sozzled is a Good why to Describe it.

Bunnykins

Who's Betting Gregsy's got The Mother of all Hangovers Today After Englands Win last night :cool::cool:

suzoooooo

i dont know about him but i know ive got one:(:( i watched the match at the pub then they had a kareoke excellent night well worth the hang over:D:D:D

ccfc1987

i dont know about him but i know ive got one:(:( i watched the match at the pub then they had a kareoke excellent night well worth the hang over:D:D:D

happy late birthday bunny,,,,why is it when a woman gets pissed thay blame it on other people iv never seen a women turn down a drink yet and thay never seem to have a broken arm after being forced to drink:D

me i never get pissed or have a hangover:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Bunnykins

Why Nick :?

ccfc1987, Yes but if people insist on Buying you Drinks, It's Rude to Refuse :cool::cool:

Bunnykins

Crack one open Then, Abit of what you fancy doe's you good.:D:D

suzoooooo

i dont drink no more now :Dwas drinking 15pints anight with no ill effects;):D

i remember him having 15 pints one night and he was still sober i was well surprised:D he does still drink though but only bud now maybe once a week or summat:D:D me i drink 2 cans and im well on my way :D:D

Bunnykins

Aw gregsy I Hope you've Recovered ok, After the way I felt on Saturday you've all my Sympathy:cry:

G

Gregsy!!

Hi Bunny :p

Yes i have recovered thanks i was going to watch the england game on wednesday at the pub..but dont think i will bother now! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

PERHAPS US GOLDEN OLDIES SHOULD GIVE UP THIS DRINKING LARK!! :eek::D

Users who are viewing this thread