Happy Easter everyone (1 Viewer)

Otis

And all praise to that great chocolatier in the sky.

May he fill our bellies with milk and cocoa and guide us from overeating and sickness.

May the Easter Bunny not poop everywhere or nibble on our nuts and may Songs of Praise pass by without notice.

Let the festivities begin and let us all pray for one of those big fook off Thornton's eggs that will keep us going til tea time.

Amen.

Voice_of_Reason

And all praise to that great chocolatier in the sky.

May he fill our bellies with milk and cocoa and guide us from overeating and sickness.

May the Easter Bunny not poop everywhere or nibble on our nuts and may Songs of Praise pass by without notice.

Let the festivities begin and let us all pray for one of those big fook off Thornton's eggs that will keep us going til tea time.

Amen.

Happy Ostara Otis and all -- as you can gather, I'm Pagan !

Tad

Happy Easter all! Now, if you don't mind, there's chocolate I need to attend to :)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
HAPPY EASTER X

HappyEaster_zpsedc94dc4.jpg

scroobiustom

I have reported this image....as 'egg'cellent

Otis

Otis, are you trying to get on the good side of Japandy?

He has already saved me from eternal damnation and guided me on the righteous path.

When my time comes to enter through the pearly gates I have a backstage pass and access all areas.

Even get my own 'rider.'

I've gone for an everlasting gobstopper and an extra pair of clean pants.

I'm sorted, me, mate.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

japandy

Taken 3 vietnamese kids to a Nigerian church, then my church and given a couple of Easter eggs. The shear pleasure of seeing kids smiling faces and oneself dancing without feel a total idiot are memories we can keep for our old age. Life, after all, is about memories. That is why 1987 is so important to us CCFC fans. Not even the most pessimistic City fan can ever change that.
I said to people that Robins was a boss that will turn us around and he did. Now we have a boss in Pressley who, I believe, can supply us with a team that can give us memories into the decade, if we only believe.
People say 'prove' there is a God. But that is it. If you WANT to believe, you will. If you DON'T WANT to believe then you won't it's as simple as that. Otis is one of the greatest City fans I know, or don't (lol). He IS a believer who has the utmost respect for everyone. He is witty and constructive with all his posting and the only thing I can really say is;
I wish all people in this world could be more like Otis.

japandy

I will report it too,THATS MY WIFE !!!

And there too is another amazing City fan DEANO. I have been in hospital for so many month over the last 5 years and the enjoyment Deano's site has given me is better than all the medicine going. Any club who has fans like Deano is lucky. Hats off to you Deano and long may your family prosper.:wave:

Voice_of_Reason

Taken 3 vietnamese kids to a Nigerian church, then my church and given a couple of Easter eggs. The shear pleasure of seeing kids smiling faces and oneself dancing without feel a total idiot are memories we can keep for our old age. Life, after all, is about memories. That is why 1987 is so important to us CCFC fans. Not even the most pessimistic City fan can ever change that.
I said to people that Robins was a boss that will turn us around and he did. Now we have a boss in Pressley who, I believe, can supply us with a team that can give us memories into the decade, if we only believe.
People say 'prove' there is a God. But that is it. If you WANT to believe, you will. If you DON'T WANT to believe then you won't it's as simple as that. Otis is one of the greatest City fans I know, or don't (lol). He IS a believer who has the utmost respect for everyone. He is witty and constructive with all his posting and the only thing I can really say is;
I wish all people in this world could be more like Otis.

Totally respect your Christian views Japandy, but I am a practicing Pagan and Wiccan and we are just here to help others, make them smile and respect Nature. We believe in Karma -- harm none. We have no rules, regulations no dogma, no church nor temples -- we don't need them.Love and Light..... We have one belief - love.

deanocity3

And there too is another amazing City fan DEANO. I have been in hospital for so many month over the last 5 years and the enjoyment Deano's site has given me is better than all the medicine going. Any club who has fans like Deano is lucky. Hats off to you Deano and long may your family prosper.:wave:

which site is that then ? hehe
I have several city sites
http://coventryplayersofthe50s.piczo.com/
http://coventrycity.wix.com/coventrycityplayersofthe60s
http://coventrycity.wix.com/coventrycityplayersofthe1970s
http://coventrycity.wix.com/coventrycityplayersofthe80s
http://coventrycity.wix.com/covonthebox

Last edited:

japandy

Totally respect your Christian views Japandy, but I am a practicing Pagan and Wiccan and we are just here to help others, make them smile and respect Nature. We believe in Karma -- harm none. We have no rules, regulations no dogma, no church nor temples -- we don't need them.Love and Light..... We have one belief - love.

You must be the same 'voice of reason' who has been around for ages and you have always shown nothing but respect to all. I view the world that everyone is equal, as I know you do and we don't need labels to appreciate that. People forget but Jesus was the greatest humanist ever. Read about him. He never harmed any person and He will always answer any human difficulty. We all have one aim and that is to see CCFC prosper. So, no matter what our belief we are brothers and sisters with sky blue blood.

Voice_of_Reason

You must be the same 'voice of reason' who has been around for ages and you have always shown nothing but respect to all. I view the world that everyone is equal, as I know you do and we don't need labels to appreciate that. People forget but Jesus was the greatest humanist ever. Read about him. He never harmed any person and He will always answer any human difficulty. We all have one aim and that is to see CCFC prosper. So, no matter what our belief we are brothers and sisters with sky blue blood.

Yep, indeed !

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I like to think I live in the style of a Buddhist........... And anyone who thinks different I'll kick their teef in!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread