'Happy' Frank Nouble want to stay at Coventry City (1 Viewer)

Hobo

Obviously out of Ipswich's plans so needs games to get in the shop window for summer move. At least he might have a bit of motivation and desire....?

KersleyDigs

'No brainer' really, the only player in our team that can conjure up something from nothing. Bags of ability, can play wide and is free. We'd be better getting him in on a permanent contract though in my opinion....

If we managed to keep Madine too (not too optimistic!), I would imagine SP would be after another quicker off the shoulder kind of striker:

LB87ccfc

Bags of Potential , just need to unlock it and play a formation to get the best out of him and arm around him, Keep id say.

torchomatic

That can't be right, surely? I didn't think anyone was happy at Coventry City?

stupot07

Play offs push lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

mr depressive strikes again

It's just soundbites, you hear it from players all the time, at the end of the day he is ipswich' player and it will largely be up to ipswich to where he ends up, and on what terms. He's on a good whack at Ipswich, he won't want to forfeit 6 months of decent money so it'll he does stay it will be a loan deal I imagine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

covcity4life

It's just soundbites, you hear it from players all the time, at the end of the day he is ipswich' player and it will largely be up to ipswich to where he ends up, and on what terms. He's on a good whack at Ipswich, he won't want to forfeit 6 months of decent money so it'll he does stay it will be a loan deal I imagine.

yet you love gary madine who goes out clubbing after losses and beats people up....

stupot07

yet you love gary madine who goes out clubbing after losses and beats people up....

I wouldn't use the term "love", I believe he's more important for the team, and the type of player we've missed since clarke left, I.e a focal point that the team can play off.

RoboCCFC90

Okay a few snippets from the interview which make good reading:

“My last game is Saturday but I have already said to the manager that I want to stay so it’s up to the club now,”

“Ipswich have agreed there wouldn’t be a fee so it’s up to the clubs to sort it out."

It's nice to read that a player wants to stay and help us kick on, despite the fear of an ulterior motive.

With regards to Nouble he has been decent for us and I think if Pressley continues to play him, he will add something to the team and if what Nouble says is true about there being no fee, then I can't see as to why the Club wouldn't sign him.

Get it done Pressley..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stupot07

Okay a few snippets from the interview which make good reading:

“My last game is Saturday but I have already said to the manager that I want to stay so it’s up to the club now,”

“Ipswich have agreed there wouldn’t be a fee so it’s up to the clubs to sort it out."

It's nice to read that a player wants to stay and help us kick on, despite the fear of an ulterior motive.

With regards to Nouble he has been decent for us and I think if Pressley continues to play him, he will add something to the team and if what Nouble says is true about there being no fee, then I can't see as to why the Club wouldn't sign him.

Get it done Pressley..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He also said this....

“My contract is finished there at the end of the season so I think it will be another loan until the end of the season and if I do well then I am pretty sure Coventry will want me to stay."

He knows he won't get paid anywhere near of what he's on at Ipswich so won't want to forfeit his wages. We won't sign him on a permanent.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I may be in the minority here but I've seen very little that impresses. Tried to take on the whole of the Chesterfield team at times in the second half and looked a clown.

Users who are viewing this thread