Sorry couldn't help myself

Skybluerhys

Slow WRIGHT
Backwards BELL
Sideways SAMMY
Moaning MORRISON
CBA EASTWOOD
Donkey BARNETT

All the players I've just been talking about are the ones you've singled out here with the cute nicknames
]

I took the Eastwood and Clingan one of 2 mates-1 a forest and 1 a Wolves :p

Bar them 2 the rest is correct! and you know it.

I havent gone quite vicky, just seen the reply as i was busy reading colemans telegrapgh atricle.

How much longer will you give Coleman??

skyblueprincess

]

I took the Eastwood and Clingan one of 2 mates-1 a forest and 1 a Wolves :p

Bar them 2 the rest is correct! and you know it.

I havent gone quite vicky, just seen the reply as i was busy reading colemans telegrapgh atricle.

How much longer will you give Coleman??

Its Vicki .... smiles ......... and i would give him another season or two lol

Skybluerhys

Its Vicki .... smiles ......... and i would give him another season or two lol

Sorry Vicki, i do apologise for in the incorrect spelling of your name

So you would put up with his lame excuses, boring and defensive football, only going to get 1 goal a game if your lucky!

Yes andy he was at wolves bout 15 games he played including coming on off the bench.

skyblueprincess

Sorry Vicki, i do apologise for in the incorrect spelling of your name

So you would put up with his lame excuses, boring and defensive football, only going to get 1 goal a game if your lucky!

Yes andy he was at wolves bout 15 games he played including coming on off the bench.

I dont find him lame tbh .... i think there is room for much improvement yes .. But i just personally dont think getting rid of Coleman is the way to make said improvements

Last edited:

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
OK from reading the telegraph it looks like Coleman and Ranson are having a meeting to discuss how much money is going to be available to spend next year. Coleman is capable of creating a good football team, look at Fulham - and you can't manage in Spain without having something about you...

Who knows, if Coleman feels he isn't going to get the funds you might get your wish and he may even walk, from the telegraph it sounds to me like it may be a bit of a deal breaker for him.

Then next season when the next poor bloke comes in hasn't signed us the next Messi and hasn't got us into the top half you will be calling for his head as well.

covcity4life

i think whats encouraging is tha coleman has finnally acknowledged that our good run was full of hard to beat 1-0s and not winning comfortably,not even once

i truly believe coleman knows whats needed to make this squad into playoff contenders for a whole season and i hope he gets the chance to do so,next season we may reap the rewards of finnaly giving a manager time

if ranson doesnt break the bank i understand completly,but if we can get around 3m to spend im sure coleman will use it wisely

Users who are viewing this thread