have ACL got a deal in place? (1 Viewer)

Sba180

Acl and ccc club together and by ccfc? That way we own our own ground? Don't we? Only thing that wouldn't be ours would be catering? Wouldn't it?

logjoe

Acl and ccc club together and by ccfc? That way we own our own ground? Don't we? Only thing that wouldn't be ours would be catering? Wouldn't it?

Why would we be better off with this situation i am finding it hard to know what is right and wrong here but it is very concerning.

SkyblueBazza

I suggested this might be the case weeks/months ago...when ACL seemed to be making a statement IMO by not capitulating on the offer already made in rent reduction.
What they lose in rent they might regain in all revenue the club generates...adding to their profit. I just hope they've done their sums right if is the case...& they put the right people in charge of the club itself. Councils do not have a good track record for running things really do they??? :-/

rob9872

May be wrong but don't tbink council is allowed to

Users who are viewing this thread