hearing one of the voices of the Sky Blue Trust... (1 Viewer)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Morally wrong? completely indefensible? Come on get a sense of perspective, its a game, I wouldn't watch Wasps but I would defend the right of anybody to spend their time doing what they like.
Who the fuck are you telling them what they should do? stroppy and defensive enough for you?
Head held high.

The other thing is that you can tell a CCFC fan that has attended a Wasps match a mile off, even if they say they haven't.

skybluetony176

Still don't know who it is although we do seemed to have narrowed it down from one person said it to maybe one person from two possible people said it and nobody is saying who either are. And some people accuse the Hoffman consortium of playing games. Go figure.

Nick

Administrator
I guessed Jan, his quote confirms it.

I haven't seen what's said he was there so I haven't said anything more.

Astute

I guessed Jan, his quote confirms it.

So you don't want anyone hanging now? :shifty:

Liquid Gold

Morally wrong? completely indefensible? Come on get a sense of perspective, its a game, I wouldn't watch Wasps but I would defend the right of anybody to spend their time doing what they like.
Who the fuck are you telling them what they should do? stroppy and defensive enough for you?
Head held high.
I wouldn't take moral lessons from someone who choses to live in a country that deems it acceptable to behead people for being atheists, witches and blasphemy, among other things.

hill83

I wouldn't take moral lessons from someone who choses to live in a country that deems it acceptable to behead people for being atheists, witches and blasphemy, among other things.

giphy.gif

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

I got a free ticket once, watch wasps lose, and just couldn't get into the sport... and the crowd was too friendly, personally prefer the hostility in football

SkyBlueZack

If Jan is not on the board, why is he in today's CET giving an opinion on the possible takeover? It states the SBT's Jan.

dongonzalos

Re: the OP. You should see a Doctor or Psychiatrist if that's the case.
Agree the OP is an odd, sad little individual calling people tits, idiots, cranks and telling them to F off when he doesn't agree with their opinion.
I challenged him to a charity bet when he did it to me and he slivered off back into his hole.
So time to block!!! Cant be arsed to hear any more of the wuming drivel.
Just got to work out how to block first!!

Speedies_Chips

Heard it on the radio. Trying to steal fans I think he said. Rugby team not the football. Will try find a link

If fans actually switch their allegiance from Leicester Tigers to Wasps they probably weren't fans of the club in the first place, but just people who wanted to go a watch a top flight match in their locality.
Now they have an alternative option.

It's possible there might be football fans in the midlands who don't support a particular club, but will pick what they think is the most attractive game to attend on a Saturday. (although I can't imagine I'd do that myself personally. I'd still prefer to go and watch us being sh1t against Grimsby than watching Spurs play silky football at the Hawthorns.

Nick

Administrator
3 hours spare to get to the Ricoh ;)*

*I added the wink because it's a joke, I only thought it was Jan as he said that quote that was posted.

ashbyjan

Wasnt aware of what time kick off was - assumed it was 3pm but I will bow to your greater knowledge of all matters Wasps - maybe it was you and this is all some cunning double bluff as you seem to now all about the match details!!!!! Would put winky thing but not sure how!!!!!

Nick

Administrator
Wasnt aware of what time kick off was - assumed it was 3pm but I will bow to your greater knowledge of all matters Wasps - maybe it was you and this is all some cunning double bluff!!!!!

I didn't make the thread. ;)

I purposely didn't become erect because I didn't really know what it was all about. :emoji_smirk:

Astute

I didn't make the thread. ;)

I purposely didn't become erect because I didn't really know what it was all about. :emoji_smirk:
How many comments did you make on something you don't know what it is about? :smuggrin:

Nick

Administrator
How many comments did you make on something you don't know what it is about? :smuggrin:

I posted I googled the quote and saw who it was, Tony then said to post a name so I did, also saying I only got that from the quote ;)

Hence I didn't say "hahahahahahahahah it was Jan ROFL

giphy.gif
".

Users who are viewing this thread