hearing one of the voices of the Sky Blue Trust... (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I don't know, hence I didn't go all in. Which in fairness I probably would have if I had known 100% somebody had.

I guess Fernando will have to have some humble pie ;)

skybluetony176

I posted I googled the quote and saw who it was, Tony then said to post a name so I did, also saying I only got that from the quote ;)

Hence I didn't say "hahahahahahahahah it was Jan ROFL

giphy.gif
".

So it's my fault then. Funny how that worked out ;)

fernandopartridge

Agree the OP is an odd, sad little individual calling people tits, idiots, cranks and telling them to F off when he doesn't agree with their opinion.
I challenged him to a charity bet when he did it to me and he slivered off back into his hole.
So time to block!!! Cant be arsed to hear any more of the wuming drivel.
Just got to work out how to block first!!
Look at the thread where you offered the bet, I agreed to it you inarticulate crank.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
So it's my fault then. Funny how that worked out ;)
Read the thread, I purposely didn't get all excited and start throwing names about as I only had a quote posted to go off. ;)

You asked who was being talked about, I said but also said based on that quote.

skybluetony176

Not really a conspiracy, it's a known fact that Jan has attended in the past

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

The conspiracy theory was that he was there at the weekend. When he clearly wasn't. It also takes two people to start a conspiracy and you've already admitted that your "info" was second hand.

Don't know if he's been to a wasps game before. Not sure how you do but I hope it wasn't the same source who told you he was there at the weekend or we'll be onto two conspiracy theories started by you in one thread.

Adge

Never mind all that-who's off to Twickenham then tomorrow?

rondog1973

Agree the OP is an odd, sad little individual calling people tits, idiots, cranks and telling them to F off when he doesn't agree with their opinion.
I challenged him to a charity bet when he did it to me and he slivered off back into his hole.
So time to block!!! Cant be arsed to hear any more of the wuming drivel.
Just got to work out how to block first!!
Was only a joke though!

Astute

The conspiracy theory was that he was there at the weekend. When he clearly wasn't. It also takes two people to start a conspiracy and you've already admitted that your "info" was second hand.

Don't know if he's been to a wasps game before. Not sure how you do but I hope it wasn't the same source who told you he was there at the weekend or we'll be onto two conspiracy theories started by you in one thread.
To be fair though FP held his hands up and admitted he was wrong. Much better than arguing the toss for hours or even days and trying to change the subject like is seen on here frequently.

ashbyjan

Apology accepted FB but you SBWM can fuck right off ;)
- £49 for a double wardrobe to go in the spare room - bargain, couldn't buy the MDF for that!!

Users who are viewing this thread