Help needed (1 Viewer)

skyblueprincess

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Sign this petition if you would like the away fans moved closer to Block 15 so we can have a better atmosphere. Some might think this is a call for violence and disorder but most grounds I have been to this season the away fans and home fans are quite close and I've seen no trouble and the games and atmosphere I've got to say are more enjoyable at other teams grounds when it shouldn't need to be. Being a City fan, most of the time I enjoy having banter with the opposite fans more then the actual watching of football :)

skyblueprincess

sign this petition if you would like the away fans moved closer to block 15 so we can have a better atmosphere. Some might think this is a call for violence and disorder but most grounds i have been to this season the away fans and home fans are quite close and i've seen no trouble and the games and atmosphere i've got to say are more enjoyable at other teams grounds when it shouldn't need to be. Being a city fan, most of the time i enjoy having banter with the opposite fans more then the actual watching of football :)

well said mate x

CovInEssex

2 points.

Are you looking to move us closer to them, or them closer to us? At the minute their is a large gap that you could call 'the away bit' and therefore not being our responsibility to fill, and therefore making the ground looking fuller.

Another point, all the teams in this league with a decent home atmosphere share a stand with the away muckas.

Users who are viewing this thread