Help Needed (1 Viewer)

J.e wlv

Hi all,

saddened to see the continued decline of such a historic club, from the outside looking on there seems to be a good core of very talented youngsters that can hopefully get you back on the right path moving forwards,

I am a current university student attempting to complete my dissertation on "the factors the impact the enjoyment of attending a professional football match" I need as many fans from up and down the country to fill in my questionnaire A review into the impact of atmosphere and other contributing factors on the enjoyment of attending professional football matches Survey any Coventry fans who can help will be greatly appreciated!

big thanks to anyone who fills it in and best of luck in the future!

Philosorapter

Filled out but I think the survey is missing a key point of asking why people enjoy going to football matches.

Gazolba

<snip>

I am a current university student attempting to complete my dissertation on "the factors the impact the enjoyment of attending a professional football match" I need as many fans from up and down the country to fill in my questionnaire A review into the impact of atmosphere and other contributing factors on the enjoyment of attending professional football matches Survey any Coventry fans who can help will be greatly appreciated!

<snip>
I did your survey but I did not answer one question because I considered it irrelevant, and I did not answer one question because you forced one choice and I wanted to make two choices. The design of your survey needs some fine tuning.

richnrg

Hi all,
I am a current university student attempting to complete my dissertation on "the factors the impact the enjoyment of attending a professional football match"
I'd change the title to "the factors that impact..." before you hand it in.

Users who are viewing this thread