Help with season ticket placing.... (1 Viewer)

CovisGod

Hey Folks, firstly sorry for the selfish thread and if anyone else is having problems / questions about season tickets feel free to jump aboard. So payday tomorrow, I'm going to get a season ticket for me and my Daughter, just loaded up the website to have a look at where to get tickets and I'm pretty lost ! So I'm looking for someone to pick my seats for me ! Generally when I got I phone up for tickets and just say "Just over half way up somewhere in the east stand" But its a whole different matter when your getting your tickets for an entire season. My thoughts are, I'd like to be just over half way up, somewhere towards the middle blocks of the East Stand, possibly near a row so I can sneak off for a piss and I wouldn't mind leaving a space between myself and the next person with a season ticket incase one of my mates or relatives wants to come with me which will be often, so that would hopefully leave the random space open for them. With all that in mind I was thinking possibly Block 21 Row KK or LL seats 2&3, that leaves seat 1 hopefully free. What do people think ? Again sorry for the selfish thread !

Edit - Also to make my 6 year old Daughters ticket cheaper Im going to get her a membership, If I purchase that first will I then be able to select her at the cheaper price ?

Otis

Don't know about the last bit for sure. but I am in Block 20, Row SS, which is only 3 rows from the back. Seat 35 is the end of the row and that is pretty much level with the half way line I believe.

You would want something lower than that though. Something around LL maybe?

Terry Gibson's perm

I to am in block 20 about halfway up and two seats to the left is on the halfway line

Terry Gibson's perm

Hey Folks, firstly sorry for the selfish thread and if anyone else is having problems / questions about season tickets feel free to jump aboard. So payday tomorrow, I'm going to get a season ticket for me and my Daughter, just loaded up the website to have a look at where to get tickets and I'm pretty lost ! So I'm looking for someone to pick my seats for me ! Generally when I got I phone up for tickets and just say "Just over half way up somewhere in the east stand" But its a whole different matter when your getting your tickets for an entire season. My thoughts are, I'd like to be just over half way up, somewhere towards the middle blocks of the East Stand, possibly near a row so I can sneak off for a piss and I wouldn't mind leaving a space between myself and the next person with a season ticket incase one of my mates or relatives wants to come with me which will be often, so that would hopefully leave the random space open for them. With all that in mind I was thinking possibly Block 21 Row KK or LL seats 2&3, that leaves seat 1 hopefully free. What do people think ? Again sorry for the selfish thread !

Edit - Also to make my 6 year old Daughters ticket cheaper Im going to get her a membership, If I purchase that first will I then be able to select her at the cheaper price ?

Sitting in 2&3 will you have to keep on getting up to let people go by.

skybluetony176

Don't know about the last bit for sure. but I am in Block 20, Row SS, which is only 3 rows from the back. Seat 35 is the end of the row and that is pretty much level with the half way line I believe.

You would want something lower than that though. Something around LL maybe?

At least I know what direction to throw my paper aeroplane now next time there's a protest ;)

standupforcity

Ok so suddenly I'm getting anxious I won't get my usual seats in block 21. But then again, it's a good thing to be worrying about I guess...
Beginning to get excited!!!

Specs WT-R75

Get her a JSB membership for £20 and her ticket might be free i think.

Free in blocks 23/24. £23 elsewhere. Either way £60 without a membership so it is a no brainer. To take advantage of the reduced prices you have to first buy the membership and check it out. Once purchased you can then buy at reduced rates. It works out 1p in block 23/24, probably because they can't complete a transaction for free...

HTH

Specks

torchomatic

My lad's was £43 for the season in block 16. I think we're in block 16 anyway, can't remember now.

Users who are viewing this thread