Help (1 Viewer)

skyblueprincess

Is it possible to place another member of the forum on ignore ? If so how does one do this ?

smileycov

Facebook User
go into your profile settings, then account settings....edit ignore list

ccfcdan

SBP .... If you can read this, I've called you 1000 times and messaged you over 20 times, Please talk to me I'm not a strange person, I just want to be friends!!

Haha only joking its not me :)

skyblueprincess

SBP .... If you can read this, I've called you 1000 times and messaged you over 20 times, Please talk to me I'm not a strange person, I just want to be friends!!

Haha only joking its not me :)

Ive already told you them 1000 times , what you wanna do with that doughnut is just wrong on so many levels , and im not into that kinda stuff lol

Otis

Have i just walked in on a Fatal Attraction type scenario? :eek:

Lock up your rabbits and turn the gas off.

Rich

I reckon he's probably a complete prick to be honest Richard K. Not sure who it is, but you don't ignore people for no reason.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Just changing the subject for a moment skyblueprincess :)- did you get the DJ sorted out for the event you were arranging? and how did the event go ?

skyblueprincess

Just changing the subject for a moment skyblueprincess :)- did you get the DJ sorted out for the event you were arranging? and how did the event go ?

I did sort a Dj yes and the event went really well , we held a race night (racing pigs and camels) we managed to raise enough money to book a weeks hol for the little girl and her mum , Everybody had a great night , and ended in a house party at mine , so apart from me having to clean up the morning after i enjoyed it , Thanks for asking

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I did sort a Dj yes and the event went really well , we held a race night (racing pigs and camels) we managed to raise enough money to book a weeks hol for the little girl and her mum , Everybody had a great night , and ended in a house party at mine , so apart from me having to clean up the morning after i enjoyed it , Thanks for asking

Nice one, Princess! Good to hear that the little girl benefitted from what sounds like a great night! Really sorry that I couldn't help with DJ earlier.

skyblueprincess

Nice one, Princess! Good to hear that the little girl benefitted from what sounds like a great night! Really sorry that I couldn't help with DJ earlier.

No No i thank you for trying to help , And will bare you in mind for the next one , Have been asked to put something together for help the heros

So you may come in handy to know lol

Users who are viewing this thread