Hey matesx ! (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Been a while hope your ok fella
Have you seen the are recording a new series of still game?
I would have posted it in the off topic forum but your not on that too often

matesx

Hello Daz

Are they?!

Thats pure dead brilliant so it is!

Covstu

Still Game is still the best comedy going! I took the old man to the live show at the Hydro a year or so back, it was absolutely hilarious!

I think non Scottish people tend not to understand the humour though as my missus and some of my friends just cannot connect with it.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I think it's fantastic as an entire series in my opinion it up there with the very best but it's so underrated

If anyone else want to give it a watch it's available on Netflix

ccfc92

Still Game is still the best comedy going! I took the old man to the live show at the Hydro a year or so back, it was absolutely hilarious!

I think non Scottish people tend not to understand the humour though as my missus and some of my friends just cannot connect with it.

I'm not Scottish, and I find it hilarious :)

Sky_Blue_Daz

I might give it a watch, what sort of humour is it?
It's got some very well crafted characters
Some great one liners, added with visual comedy, first episode or 2 will just flesh out the characters, there's a fella called winston who pretty much steals all his scenes.
4th series is the best in my opinion not a bad episode in the entire series
Only my opinion but it's up there with, the office and phoenix nights for best comedy of the 00's purely for longevity they wrote 6 series plus 2 Christmas and hogmany specials
The 2 main writers Ford kiernan and Greg Hemphill worked together for years and fell out which is why they had a 5/6 year break I think
They brought the show back as a live stage show (which is what it originally began as prior to the tv series) and are currently getting ready to film the 7th series this summer
Give it a watch Nick and make sure you watch the end credits as they always but a bonus scene on
It's well worth it

Users who are viewing this thread