Hillary / US Election Thread (1 Viewer)

wingy

Must be game over at this late stage.
Bizarre, only in America I guess.

vow

Dunno about game over just yet as I'm sure Trump will trump that with something of his own.

CJ_covblaze

When I was in Cancun last month I didn't speak to a single American (there's loads there obviously) that didn't hate Hillary and couldn't bare to think about how bad things will be under Trump. Must be a nightmare. Who would you vote for?

wingy

Dunno about game over just yet as I'm sure Trump will trump that with something of his own.
You may be right but this is massive to recover from at this stage.
Got to say I've felt she's come all over Neil Kinnock style in the last week, counting her chickens.
Doesn't explain the bizarre timing though.

chiefdave

Timing of this from the FBI is a bit suspect isn't it? Investigating a completely unrelated case and now have released a vague statement to congress.

chiefdave

What makes no sense here is they spent months going through thousands of emails and concluded there was no way they could ever make a case with a chance of getting a conviction. Now, a couple of weeks before the vote, there's a handful of new emails they are making vague statements about. Surely they are even the proverbial smoking gun or just more of the same. In either case you need something better than a vague statement.

Marty

You know it's a bad choice when Trump is the best option. Hilary is a war mongering liar who changes her stance depending on what crowd shes talking too.

ccfc92

I think they are both awful.

I don't understand who wrote into the American constitution, a President can't be voted in more than twice? Obama has done well, and if he wants to, why shouldn't he serve a third term if voted in?

fellatio_Martinez

Hilary Clinton would step on babies to get to the white house. I'd rather see Trump in than her. He's a fool but nowhere near as coniving and dangerous as Hillary.

I think they are both awful.

I don't understand who wrote into the American constitution, a President can't be voted in more than twice? Obama has done well, and if he wants to, why shouldn't he serve a third term if voted in?

Has he done well? America isn't in a better place since he got into power and Obama care is an absolute failure..

He's very clever though. He plays the media very well.

ccfc92

960.jpg

ccfc92

Hilary Clinton would step on babies to get to the white house. I'd rather see Trump in than her. He's a fool but nowhere near as coniving and dangerous as Hillary.

Has he done well? America isn't in a better place since he got into power and Obama care is an absolute failure..

He's very clever though. He plays the media very well.

The world isn't in a better place unfortunately :(

Obviously, American's can only answer the question of if Obama has done okay, but ultimately, it's Congress that rules America.

ccfc92

The world isn't in a better place unfortunately :(

Obviously, American's can only answer the question of if Obama has done okay, but ultimately, it's Congress that rules America.

Regards Obama Care, I went to New York in the summer, and there is a serious number of people who need help in the US, I agree.

eastwoodsdustman

I feel if Trump got in, he'd soon be taken out.
I thought that about Obama when he first got in.Didn't think he'd see a year in office. I think I'd be more worried about Trump getting in myself. He is a loose cannon with one of the worlds largest armed forces at his fingtertips. She's not much better but I reckon she'd put a little bit more thought into it first (only a little bit mind).

Sick Boy

When I was in Cancun last month I didn't speak to a single American (there's loads there obviously) that didn't hate Hillary and couldn't bare to think about how bad things will be under Trump. Must be a nightmare. Who would you vote for?

The UK is not much different at the moment.

Otis

I thought that about Obama when he first got in.Didn't think he'd see a year in office. I think I'd be more worried about Trump getting in myself. He is a loose cannon with one of the worlds largest armed forces at his fingtertips. She's not much better but I reckon she'd put a little bit more thought into it first (only a little bit mind).
Yeah, it's like saying which one of the Keys twins do you want to bash your skull in.

Johnnythespider

It's easy to imagine a scenario where whichever candidate wins an assassination attempt will follow. It's not like the Americans don't have a history of it.

rd45

It's easy to imagine a scenario where whichever candidate wins an assassination attempt will follow. It's not like the Americans don't have a history of it.

Yes. Trump's already said he's only interested in the result if he wins. Wouldn't take much to tip some of his supporters over the edge.

chiefdave

Yes. Trump's already said he's only interested in the result if he wins. Wouldn't take much to tip some of his supporters over the edge.
He's also made not very subtle comments about someone assassinating Clinton.

Users who are viewing this thread