Hillfields Shooting. (1 Viewer)

wingy

Tonight at 5-00
Drugs related apparently .
Near my daughter place of work .
Luckily they all finished work earlier today so didn't witness anything .

hill83

At the end of my aunties street, no less than a 30 second walk away.

Grew up around there and it was great. Not so good these days though.

Captain Dart

Back in the 60's when I was 4 I used to be allowed to go to the swings across the road, you know the ones at Primrose Hill Park near the old ground not so far from that shooting. It was perfectly safe all the local kids were there unaccompanied. I'm sure many dodgy things happened in the locality, mainly at night but there wasn't the Drug, Gun and Knife culture there is today.

I despair at today's urban society.

bringbackrattles

In Bell Green last week where I live, in broad daylight in the afternoon with shoppers milling about, two blokes were arguing and shouting at each other, think it was drug related as seen them around the flats before. Out of nowhere two little kids aged about ten ran up and kicked one of them, and one of them had a stick and whacked him about his head, splitting his head open.
When he tried to run off the kids chased him into a busy road hitting and booting him, he tried to stop a taxi but he drove off. A cop car then turned up so the kids ran off down the road. They didn't give a shit people saw it all, and there's a CCTV there too.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
In Bell Green last week where I live, in broad daylight in the afternoon with shoppers milling about, two blokes were arguing and shouting at each other, think it was drug related as seen them around the flats before. Out of nowhere two little kids aged about ten ran up and kicked one of them, and one of them had a stick and whacked him about his head, splitting his head open.
When he tried to run off the kids chased him into a busy road hitting and booting him, he tried to stop a taxi but he drove off. A cop car then turned up so the kids ran off down the road. They didn't give a shit people saw it all, and there's a CCTV there too.
….. and people ask me why we left Coventry for the Isle of Wight? :emoji_thinking:

bringbackrattles

….. and people ask me why we left Coventry for the Isle of Wight? :emoji_thinking:
Our block in Bell Green should be knocked down by now for the renovation of the shopping precinct, but it's next year now. They've promised me a bungalow and compensation. Nice ones on Winston Avenue down the road, so fingers crossed may get one there ? Full of druggies and piss heads round here now, rumour has it they're shipping em out to the Isle Of Wight for rest and recuperation !

Houchens Head

Our block in Bell Green should be knocked down by now for the renovation of the shopping precinct, but it's next year now. They've promised me a bungalow and compensation. Nice ones on Winston Avenue down the road, so fingers crossed may get one there ? Full of druggies and piss heads round here now, rumour has it they're shipping em out to the Isle Of Wight for rest and recuperation !
Believe me, BBR, there are hundreds if not thousands of druggies here. The kids openly smoke pot in the streets and sit in the bus station in Newport smoking the stuff. Cops don't do a thing. And the kids know that, so that's why they do it. It's fast becoming a drugs capital. There's loads of boats (yacht size) that come casually into the harbours but because there's no customs to check them, they just off-load what they have to their local dealers.

bringbackrattles

Believe me, BBR, there are hundreds if not thousands of druggies here. The kids openly smoke pot in the streets and sit in the bus station in Newport smoking the stuff. Cops don't do a thing. And the kids know that, so that's why they do it. It's fast becoming a drugs capital. There's loads of boats (yacht size) that come casually into the harbours but because there's no customs to check them, they just off-load what they have to their local dealers.
I've mentioned before Houch about my son who's got a dope addiction,but he is trying hard to kick the habit. Well we were queuing up on Monday to go in Wembley, when a copper with a sniffer dog stopped my lad, and with a few stewards took him to one side and searched him. I thought shit he's got dope on him and he won't get in now. But thankfully he hadnt the dog had smelt his jacket, which must have had traces of weed on it.
I was surprised at my lads reaction though as he just laughed it off, as I would have told them they were out of order. He said to me inside even if he had dope on him all they would have done was take it off him, they couldn't nick him etc.

dutchman

Houchens Head

dutchman

Back in the 60's when I was 4 I used to be allowed to go to the swings across the road, you know the ones at Primrose Hill Park near the old ground not so far from that shooting. It was perfectly safe all the local kids were there unaccompanied.

Not always, I've read of a girl who was mugged for her dolly in that park back in the 1950s and I myself was nearly mugged in All Saints Lane back in 1963. In both cases kids from South Street School were probably involved.

Users who are viewing this thread