Hitman Absolution (1 Viewer)

Marty

Haven't got to a sniper level yet. Think I've done 14 out of 20 missions, but once I finish with this I'm going to play the other Hitman titles. :pimp:

CovInEssex

Cookie are you David Bells biggest fan? Just all the pictures of him in your signature gave me an idea that you might be.

Fucking lol'd. That's James McPake.

I've been meaning to change it when I can be arsed.

Marty

The sniper challenge I think it is called?

I've completed the whole game (which is fantastic from start to finish, nice twist at the end too ;)) and their doesn't seem to be a sniper challenge. This game is so good that I'm going to replay it on the hardest difficulty (wish me luck) and I've pre ordered the Hitman HD collection.

Just checked and the sniper challenge is a special extra for those that pre ordered. It'll find it's way onto the market place before too long I'm sure if it isn't on already.

JulianDarbyFTW

I'm about 3/4 through, but tbh I find it too intense (due to the aggressive disguise detection system) to play it for long periods.

Nick

Administrator
Ahh I think it is a downloadable addon. I like Sniper Games, used to love Silent Scope :)

Marty

I'm about 3/4 through, but tbh I find it too intense (due to the aggressive disguise detection system) to play it for long periods.

You can use the Instinct to help you through a short period where the guards are bollocking your escape. A full instinct bar will last a good 30 seconds so plenty of time to make your moves.

Marty

Ahh I think it is a downloadable addon. I like Sniper Games, used to love Silent Scope :)

Silent scope was & is a fantastic game. Just remembered point blank on the PS 1 too. Think I may try and pick them up of ebay. ;)

Marty

Hey Nick, The new Hitman HD collection has the sniper challenge included (or so it claims on the box). :pimp:

Users who are viewing this thread