Hola Espana (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
The club will be organising packages for fans who wish to stay near to the Sky Blues in Alicante for the tour, with match tickets included.

Seems strangely organised!

Need a couple more players by then to get on tour LADDDZZZZZZZ BANTZZZZ

chiefdave

They don't normally have packages for fans do they? Good idea really and avoids issues like we've had in the past where the games have moved date and / or location.

Liquid Gold

Tal vez es todo un truco para conseguir algunos jugadores pulg Todo el mundo ama españa. Además Fisher tiene una empresa de viajes para que sepas a dónde va todo el dinero. Deja apenas todos mirar adelante a los rovers verdes soleados del bosque.

Sbarcher

On Costa Blanca from the 9th. Let's hope it's Beni FC.

stevefloyd

Tal vez es todo un truco para conseguir algunos jugadores pulg Todo el mundo ama españa. Además Fisher tiene una empresa de viajes para que sepas a dónde va todo el dinero. Deja apenas todos mirar adelante a los rovers verdes soleados del bosque.
Good ole google

Gazolba

We'll be playing Real Madrid's U18 side, Barcelona Ladies, and an ex-Bullfighters XI.

steve82

Who's gonna report on the time there? Ain't the telegraph still banned?
SW88 is your holiday booked??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

Those saying we aren't having 'realistic' preparation would do well to remember Andy Thorn's jaunt to the Scottish Highlands ahead of the first season in League 1.

Astute

Fookin great. The wife is already going away then. I am stuck with the kids :emoji_tired_face:

Great_Expectations

Genuinely quite tempted to organise a weekend away with the lads around this time and location....I just won't explain the reasons, based on the fact I'm the only idiot who supports Coventry.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Who's gonna report on the time there? Ain't the telegraph still banned?
SW88 is your holiday booked??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I booked the week off but have held off booking anything off my own back hoping they would announce something in good time. And they haven't let me down :D

Not sure how much data I get to use free abroad thought. Might need to start sending an envelope if it's not much to make sure I can report back :D

Astute

I booked the week off but have held off booking anything off my own back hoping they would announce something in good time. And they haven't let me down :D

Not sure how much data I get to use free abroad thought. Might need to start sending an envelope if it's not much to make sure I can report back :D
Free roaming now. Whatever you have here you should have in Spain.

M

Martw

Scotland was great! - at Brora, you had to stand in a certain part of the pitch to get a signal, it was a tad remote .. I was SW88's chauffeur that week - well for most of it, I shall try to forget falling down the stairs as we left Inverness though! Remember Oggy being very rude at the non league ground in Inverness whose name I cannot remember, why he had to be so offish and arrogant I had no idea - best thing was he spoke to us first, we never bothered him !! but yes I remember thinking we would breeze back to the Championship, boy how wrong were we!!! - Anyway I have no doubt Steve will be there as ever and fair play to him..

Brighton Sky Blue

Scotland was great! - at Brora, you had to stand in a certain part of the pitch to get a signal, it was a tad remote .. I was SW88's chauffeur that week - well for most of it, I shall try to forget falling down the stairs as we left Inverness though! Remember Oggy being very rude at the non league ground in Inverness whose name I cannot remember, why he had to be so offish and arrogant I had no idea - best thing was he spoke to us first, we never bothered him !! but yes I remember thinking we would breeze back to the Championship, boy how wrong were we!!! - Anyway I have no doubt Steve will be there as ever and fair play to him..

Caber tossing is more of a pastime in that neck of the woods than football, I think even John Fleck was on foreign ground.

Sick Boy

Luckily EU data roaming now come out of your UK minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread