Holding Wasps to Account (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
That was a great day, even got on the tele with my son. ;)

Were you "worshipping" Elliot? One of the weirdest things I have ever seen that was.

Sort of had to question why it was only me where I was sat not doing it, then I realised that I was older than 12 and he was also involved in it all whether he sings SISU out or not.

skybluebeduff

Were you "worshipping" Elliot? One of the weirdest things I have ever seen that was.

Sort of had to question why it was only me where I was sat not doing it, then I realised that I was older than 12 and he was also involved in it all whether he sings SISU out or not.
Didn't even know he was there, I did worship Huckerby and Whelan that day though, the only reason why I went, good goals by them too.

Talking of Joe, I told him to fucking move out my way at Jimmys funeral service because he was acting like a twat near the entrance to the cathedral, trying to stop an old lady going in because she dropped her ticket.

Nick

Administrator
Didn't even know he was there, I did worship Huckerby and Whelan that day though, the only reason why I went, good goals by them too.

That's understandable.

It was that game that made me want to go and watch the actual ccfc more. The grown men acting like girls at a bieber concert for Elliott.

People were pushing and shoving to stand next to him.

giphy.gif

skybluebeduff

That's understandable.

It was that game that made me want to go and watch the actual ccfc more. The grown men acting like girls at a bieber concert for Elliott.

People were pushing and shoving to stand next to him.

giphy.gif
I lost all respect for the prick at Jimmy's funeral service, but even then I had a run in with him at the unveiling of Jimmy's statue some years ago, fake tanned prick.

torchomatic

I reckon it's a real tan. He looks the "go to Costa Brava every winter" type.

Users who are viewing this thread