Hooray! Welcome to the 21st century (1 Viewer)

Otis

And being able to pick up a prescription without having to ask the permission of your husband.

Captain Dart

Captain Dart

They have a long way to go before equality is reached. But this will help as it is such a noticeable change.

At least now the wife will be able to drive the husband around when he has had a drink when he isn't allowed one.
The well off Saudis on the east coast drive to Bahrain to get pissed, there is a causeway.
06kingfahdcauseway.jpg

clint van damme

In other news Twitter's going to 280 characters.
Bring it on Donald.

will give him more words to explain why he didn't help out over the tarriffs imposed on Bombardier - too busy sticking up for fucking naziss the useless wiggy headed twat - special relationship my arse.

jimmyhillsfanclub

will give him more words to explain why he didn't help out over the tarriffs imposed on Bombardier - too busy sticking up for fucking naziss the useless wiggy headed twat - special relationship my arse.

I believe there just happen to be several senior boeing men in the senate......including the deputy defence secretary......

Ha....the US electorate have drained the swamp..........only to find a cesspit......

mechaishida

Next they'll be dissolving the law that permits thieves to have their hands hacked off.

It'll be a gentle slap instead, accompanied by a solicitor to sue the authorities for the aforementioned slap.

Users who are viewing this thread