Hope I am really wrong...... (1 Viewer)

Cov67

First time here and as the name suggests am following Cov for nearly half a century

Present situation at the club guts me to the bone

In the business world there is such a thing as a friendly liquidator or administrator

I.E. the company in trouble hires their own man to obtain for them the best possible deal

Mr. Appleton anyone.

Stall,stall and stall can be a frequently used tactic to achieve a goal

As I said previously hope I am way off the mark on the situation

quinn1971

First time here and as the name suggests am following Cov for nearly half a century

Present situation at the club guts me to the bone

In the business world there is such a thing as a friendly liquidator or administrator

I.E. the company in trouble hires their own man to obtain for them the best possible deal

Mr. Appleton anyone.

Stall,stall and stall can be a frequently used tactic to achieve a goal

As I said previously hope I am way off the mark on the situation

Unfortunately you've got it spot on.Really thought something would come from today . We're still none the wiser.

Tonylinc

At least we know haskells bid is genuine.Somebody cares about the club.Hoffman and elliot wont give up.sisu are going....slowly.
I think you are wrong. If CCFCLtd. is indeed going up for sale tomorrow who do you think is going to buy it?.........Yes, you have guessed correctly SISU. Simply by moving money around their spiders web of companies and it that way we will be back to square one!

quinn1971

I think you are wrong. If CCFCLtd. is indeed going up for sale tomorrow who do you think is going to buy it?.........Yes, you have guessed correctly SISU. Simply by moving money around their spiders web of companies and it that way we will be back to square one!

ccfc ltd isnt up for sale tomorrow , its what assets are in it...good luck with guessing what they are.

Sub

ccfc ltd isnt up for sale tomorrow , its what assets are in it...good luck with guessing what they are.

apparantly theres fuck all in there according to SISU apart from all the debt from their other companies:facepalm:
:facepalm::facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread