CCFCBen

carent you do it 4 me admin?

CCFCBen

i want thisusername admin, mauro=beast

thank-u god day

Last edited by a moderator:

Coventry La La La

So you start as a board member who can clearly spell

Hello CCFC fans. I hope you enjoyed the game on Saturday, and the board hope we have made the right decision in appointing Andy Thorn as manager. Contracts have been offered to Marlon King, Aron Gunnarson and Keiren Westwood. I would like to thank all you fans who have supported us throughout the season and I hope we can really push-on next season. If you would like to ask me any questions, I will try to answer them as good as I can.

Thank-you, your support is valued by the players, the manager and the board.

As I have said, we have offered Westwood, King and Gunnarson very decent contracts. We are trying our very best to keep them here at Coventry City Football Club. We are very confident that all three will sign a contract with the club.

Looking at you're early posts you can spell properly and now suddenly you can't? which team do you support out of Leicester and Aston Villa?

CCFCBen

wat this is my family computear (or ordinator as u might say),my dad coventry fan(using this computer) my mum not fan of football

CCFCBen

muy dad was usieing this ordinator be4 me,can i sty and be member?

CCFCBen

i wish to change my name to mauro=beast, please thank-u

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Hmmmmm...... :thinking about:Strange name, strange post? Veerryy suspicious.... Which Mauro do you refer to? There are lots (I've just Googled the name)

Users who are viewing this thread