How deep is your love, sorry, hate? (1 Viewer)

sky_blue_tommy

With Villa doing so well this season and Leiceser hovering above the drop where do you all stand on their prospective success / failure this season?

Will Leicester going down make your season? Will Villa getting into Europe be a huge disappointmet for you?

I, personally, like Martin O'Neill (despite his managerial CV) and would like to see him achieve success although I'm not sure that his doing so at Villa would really work out for me!

As for Leicester, it would be a shame not to have the pleasure of facing them next season... not that their going down wouldn't produce a little smirk of satisfaction!!!

I'm not trying to incite nastyness... just curious as to how you all feel.

Nick

Administrator
I would like to see Leicester go down. Local rivals, course I would like them to go down. :)

I am mates with a Leicester fan too so it would be endless banter and abuse like I got when City were relegated from the Premiership long long ago.

jagman

Villa do not really bother me at the moment (not until we play them in the league again ) but Leicester ?...down,down,down,down,down,down.

skyblue_goddess

I'd have to say the same, I'm not overly offended by the Villa at the moment, but naturally wouldn't want them getting into Europe lol.

As for Leicester, hate them, they have to go down.

Users who are viewing this thread