how do I upload my profile photo (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

There you go
images

Last edited:

Sky Blue Harry H

Actually Elvis, I shouldn't mess, I was trying to sort mine out the other night, and got bored (inept) during the process, so I'll be keeping an eye on this thread with interest ;)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Use a file storage program e.g. "Photobucket". Upload photos there, then download them from there onto this site. Bit long-winded to explain, but easy enough to follow.

Elvis Pressley

Use a file storage program e.g. "Photobucket". Upload photos there, then download them from there onto this site. Bit long-winded to explain, but easy enough to follow.

yeah I can do the photobucket part but
where do I look at to set this up on my account profile?

Houchens Head

At the top of this page, (on the top right), you should see "settings". Click this and then you will see ............

Click on Edit Profile Picture.

In Option 2, (Upload Image from your computer) select a picture from your PC etc. Then Save Changes (button on the right)

Houchens Head

If you want to upload a general picture for the "comments" section, upload the pic to Photobucket, look in P-Bucket library to find the pic. Click on picture, then on the right you will see "links to share this photo". Click in the box and "copied" will appear briefly. Go back to SBT and paste into the comments box.

Elvis Pressley

At the top of this page, (on the top right), you should see "settings". Click this and then you will see ............

Click on Edit Profile Picture.

In Option 2, (Upload Image from your computer) select a picture from your PC etc. Then Save Changes (button on the right)

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread