How Have Sisu Got The Money? (1 Viewer)

Delmonte

http://companycheck.co.uk/company/03413843/SISU-CAPITAL-LIMITED/financial-accounts

Business Overview

Sisu Capital Limited is an Active business incorporated in England & Wales. Their business activity is recorded as Activities Of Open-ended Investment Companies. Sisu Capital Limited is run by 2 current members. and 1 company secretary. 4 shareholders own the total shares within the company. It is also part of a group.

The latest Annual Accounts submitted to Companies House for the year up to 31/03/2013 reported 'cash at bank' of £479,753, 'liabilities' worth £163,293, 'net worth' of £800,672 and 'assets' worth £980,434. Sisu Capital Limited's risk score was amended on 15/10/2012.

I don't think they are big enough to build a new Stadium, or buy the Ricoh. It was a bet that went very very wrong.

I know they have lots of dummy companies, but that is quite low.

Interesting as well:

https://www.duedil.com/company/07612487/otium-entertainment-group-limited

Sorry If I'm re-posting.

The more you dig, the more it becomes entangled.

Last edited:

Spionkop

Del Monte, they are cowboys. Chancers who don't give a fig for us. To them we are just another business transaction.

georgehudson

but there are still a few who follow their, bait / diatribe / bullshit,
we all know there are faults on many sides,
however the general concencus is they (sisu),
shoulder at least 80% of the blame,
so, over to the usual suspects to chirp

sky_blue_up_north

Well they have 20k for todays game ... twats

Delmonte

When anyone like me, looks at their annual pension and looks at where it is invested, wouldn't we horrified to see Sisu?

Even if they arn't a CCFC supporter.

fernandopartridge

Because most of their money i.e. Reveived from investors would never be declared. It's been stated on here ad nauseum how many different companies they have.

Do you really think they'd operate solely through one limited company tax registered in Britain?

Delmonte

Because most of their money i.e. Reveived from investors would never be declared. It's been stated on here ad nauseum how many different companies they have.

Do you really think they'd operate solely through one limited company tax registered in Britain?

Very true, but I don't think they have as much money (even in sub companies) as most people think.

CarpyCov84

No fans/customers tell me how they can carry on ???

In my eyes any business loses its customers the business finishes what makes SISU any different plenty of bigger company's have folded than a shitty hedge fund

Users who are viewing this thread