How long before cardiff (1 Viewer)

derbyskyblue

start talking about admin? I'm sure i read somewhere they had to go up to survive or its a fire sale there.

Covstu

i was suprised they survived this season without that kinda talk, clubs like cardiff and leicester have put lots of cash in to get promoted and did not work. This posiiton is unsustainable..... hopefully sooner with the latter!

AmyandAdamsDad

There was talk one of Ray Ranson's company's had put £3 million into Cardiff which was causing a conflict of interests with his duties here.
Another Fail.

mattylad

They have half the squad dissapearing either back to parent clubs or out of contract. This was there big shot to get up and it will now depend whether the owner wants to bank roll another go next year.

AngryAnt

He wants to stay but are you honestly suggesting he'll be willing to take a massive pay cut? Man city are subbing something like 60% of his wages while he's at Cardiff.

Thought before the start of the season they were only days away from going bust? Then they went and signed Bellamy... It doesn't make sense to me.

procdoc

If Cardiff went up this season it they basically would have cheated their way into the premier league with the amount of players who don't actually belong to them in their team.

rob9872

I can see Bellend staying at Cardiff. Man City will probably have to subsidise his salary regardless since nobody else can afford the ridiculous levels they pay. Since money is no object and he could hurt them from another Premiership club, then it's perfect for them. He would enhance many teams and keeping him match fit at Cardiff who are paying a share of wages, is better for them than paying all of his wages whilst he rots in the reserves.

Users who are viewing this thread