How many away grounds have you done with CCFC? (2 Viewers)

eastwoodsdustman

I have have seen City at 83 of the 92 grounds, hope to tick off three more this season, Exeter, Accrington Stanley and the new boys Forest Green.

I'm about the same. Two I will struggle with are Fulham and Huddersfield who I cant see us playing for a fair while.

Speedies_Chips

Ive seen us play at 112 different stadiums covering 92 different clubs.
Assuming the fixtures don't fall on holidays etc I hope to add
Exeter, Lincoln, Newport, Accrington, Barnet, Cheltenham and Forest Green to the list next season.

steve82

Burnley x2
Leicester x2
West Brom

Wolves x3
Sunderland
Notts forest
Norwich
Reading
Sheff Wednesday
Sheff Utd
Leeds
Barnsley
Wigan

Bradford
Fleetwood
Northampton
Portsmouth
Blackpool
Mk Dons
Rochdale

Crewe x2
Chesterfield
Colchester (layer road)

Wembley

Surprisingly only 23 and Wembley with the city and Wembley on top.
Went to the preseason friendly at Rushden and Diamonds, but that was not a league game
Will be adding another 10-15 this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oucho

A paltry 34 I think and that includes Gander Green Lane
Mine are all in the dim and distant past.

Birmingham
Wolves
West Brom
Stoke
Sheff Weds
Brighton
Cambridge
Oxford
Reading
Watford
West Ham
Leicester
Blackburn

Wjy so few aways? Thought you pair would be up there with sw88

CJ_covblaze

Had a count and we've actually played at 18 of the grounds in L2 recently. Not that many there to tick off with City!

Cov kid 55

I'm one of those saddos that have kept a record of every football match ever been to. Have visited 82 of the current 92, 77 with Coventry. In total, have seen Cov play at 102 grounds and have been to 143 altogether, many non league. All on a spreadsheet, with help from my son, who is only 2 behind me in the race to the 92. Recently saw my 1000th Coventry goal (George Thomas v Port Vale) (999 was at Wembley!) Can't beat going away, potentially 8 new grounds this season.
Total respect!!!

Ashdown

I've done around 63 I think, some of them have long gone, some are now non league and many of them I've done multiple times. Furthest North would be Newcastle and furthest South Plymouth.

Brylowes

Ipswich
Norwich
Watford
Leicester
N Forest
N County
P Vale
Everton
Liverpool
Stockport
Villa
Southend
Colchester, new ground
Carlisle
Tottenham
Millwall, new den
Charlton
C Palace
Blackpool
Stoke, vic ground
Nuneaton
Bedworth
Peterborough
Orient
W Ham, Upton pk
Cambridge
QPR
Luton
WBA
Newcastle
Southampton, The dell
MK dons
Man City, Maine rd
Leicester, new & old
Wembley, new & old
Arsenal new & old

no_loyalty

I have done 41 of the current 92, but have also done Wimbledon (plough lane) and Stockport County

Sky Blue Harry H

Ipswich
Norwich
Watford
Leicester
N Forest
N County
P Vale
Everton
Liverpool
Stockport
Villa
Southend
Colchester, new ground
Carlisle
Tottenham
Millwall, new den
Charlton
C Palace
Blackpool
Stoke, vic ground
Nuneaton
Bedworth
Peterborough
Orient
W Ham, Upton pk
Cambridge
QPR
Luton
WBA
Newcastle
Southampton, The dell
MK dons
Man City, Maine rd
Leicester, new & old
Wembley, new & old
Arsenal new & old

Bedworth ?
If we're going down that route, I'm including Shepshed Dynamo (I played there when we beat Leicester Church X1, playing for Cov Church X1 4-3. I played right back at 40+ marking a skinhead who dislocated his shoulder, knocked it back in himself and carried on playing.
I'll add up the proper list on Friday, although I've done some places like Norwich over 5 times, yet never been to Stoke, Nor either Liverpool clubs or Manchester clubs. Not sure why?

Brylowes

Bedworth ?
If we're going down that route, I'm including Shepshed Dynamo (I played there when we beat Leicester Church X1, playing for Cov Church X1 4-3. I played right back at 40+ marking a skinhead who dislocated his shoulder, knocked it back in himself and carried on playing.
I'll add up the proper list on Friday, although I've done some places like Norwich over 5 times, yet never been to Stoke, Nor either Liverpool clubs or Manchester clubs. Not sure why?
Lol, must've been 1976 aprox, dad and uncle had just started taking us to HIghfield Rd,
Lived in Blackhorse rd at the time and remember uncle Fred turning up take us to the
Beduff Oval.
Friendly game Beduff v Cov, nothing friendly going on in the crowd though it was mayhem,
Beduff boys turned out in force, remember being dragged by my uncle all around that ground
Trying To escape the ongoing and sustained crowd troubles.
Not sure if this is true "or if it's something I've heard and promoted to fact" in the subsequent
Blurry years, but I think this was the last meeting between the two clubs for many years.

And Nuneaton was a lie, the game I was thinking about was Nuneaton v Oxford in a cup game,
Coventry were away to Everton that day and lost 6-0 IIRC, I think we were 2nd in league at the
Time 'behind Everton.
Thinking about it there was loads of trouble between Nuneaton & Oxford fans that day as well.

jas365

I've got 8 out of the 92 left to do, 6 of which I will do this season.
That will leave just Fulham and Huddersfield missing.

In 62 years a fan , I've seen CCFC play on 103 grounds, the old and new ones, (i.e. Baseball and Pride Park for Derby etc.) and places like Trowbridge Town, Worcester City, Sutton Utd, in F.A. Cup. and 118 grounds in all. (Can I count games at Stratford Town and Alvechurch in the Birmingham Senior Cup ?) ..... another sad person... and Yeah I have a soft spot for Forest Green and been to Nailsworth many times, and even joined their fans at Wembley recently. Then there are the stadium tours, .. Barcelona, San Siro, Hampden Park, St Dennis (Paris) .......

shy_tall_knight

54 grounds with a surprising number that have closed (Plough Lane, Highbury, Upton Park Northampton's old ground,Victoria ground, Baseball ground, Filbert Street, Manor Ground Oxford, Elm Park Reading, Maine Road, Burnden Park, Springfield Crescent Wigan) - Baseball ground had a superb atmosphere as did Leicester, Wigan was a shocker

eastwoodsdustman

54 grounds with a surprising number that have closed (Plough Lane, Highbury, Upton Park Northampton's old ground,Victoria ground, Baseball ground, Filbert Street, Manor Ground Oxford, Elm Park Reading, Maine Road, Burnden Park, Springfield Crescent Wigan) - Baseball ground had a superb atmosphere as did Leicester, Wigan was a shocker

I remember playing wigan in the cup away when it was pissing down and loads of people kept slipping over on the grass verge trying to get to the little shelter they had on the top of the verge. It was a true shithole.

Sky Blue Harry H

Crikey - forgot about that - 2 x Reading grounds (been to both, but had almost forgotten the original!)

Skyblueloyal

Done 77 grounds but hope to add 4 more to my total this season

RocketSkates

I have have seen City at 83 of the 92 grounds, hope to tick off three more this season, Exeter, Accrington Stanley and the new boys Forest Green.
A heads up for you, Exeter are renovating their away end so I'm told there will be less tickets available than normal, so buy in advance ;)

Evo1883

Leicester
West brom
Birmingham
Notts county
Notts forest
Derby
Sheffield United
Rochdale
MK Dons
Aft Wimbledon
Gillingham