How many mobile / tablet users?? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
How many of you browse or post from an iphone / ipad / ipod or android device?

I may be able to get a sbt app made but I want to see how popular it would be before spending any money :)

Nick

Administrator
Much better!!! If there is enough demand I would get a SBT one made.

I just dont want to pay a big chunk if nobody would use it!

antbrin

Facebook User
I always access the site from either my iPhone or IPad. Can't remember the last time I used the computer.

Mr pot

I use my android and this site is so user friendly. Why spend the money

Nathccfc

I use mobile, iPad/iPhone. But I use tapatalk, I think it's pretty simple but it's no good if I use a 3G signal though

Otis

On match days at the game I use Tapatalk - Android. Use it on 3G, no probs.

Also use it when I am sat waiting in the car for one of my daughter's numerous clubs or groups to finish after school.

Nathccfc

On match days at the game I use Tapatalk - Android. Use it on 3G, no probs.

Also use it when I am sat waiting in the car for one of my daughter's numerous clubs or groups to finish after school.

For some strange reason, if I am using 3G it doesn't like it and never wants to connect to any of the threads. I'm not sure if anyone else gets the same problem but I emailed customer services but they never helped much.

blitzer109

iPad (either v3 or Mini depending on which one the kids will let me have) when I am not sat at my desk, I always use the web page.

I had a quick look in the app store, I assume the app is Tapatalk HD for iPad @ £2.99 is the one that you mean ?

stupot07

For some strange reason, if I am using 3G it doesn't like it and never wants to connect to any of the threads. I'm not sure if anyone else gets the same problem but I emailed customer services but they never helped much.
Same with me, it only ever works properly on wifi. Most of the time I just use the mobile browser.

CTID

I access from my iphone without tapatalk. I do have tapatalk on my ipad but i rarely use that as its wifi only so its alyway at home and i browse mostly from work ;)

A "tapatalk-style" app would be most welcome!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I use my PC all the time....... although I take 14 tablets a day! :D

redsox

Facebook User
I use the pc at work, but would use an android app on the wife's nexus and on my smart phone if there was one.

skybluebolland

I was purposely looking for this thread! I would definitely buy an app if this forum made one! I suppose you could charge or subsidise it with adverts.

smouch1975

iPhone with tapatalk. I seem to sense I miss some of the info and links. Like the galleries. But it's very user friendly. Does enough and won't cost you owt

scroobiustom

The misses IPad from time to time, but its frustrating you cant see the likes etc

Users who are viewing this thread