How many of those boycotting (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

Did we have more home fans than midweek?

1500 less than when we last played them at home, however...

Do we really need to debate this ?

We won and the fans protested against the owners and its has got some publicity.

Surely its a perfect day ?

Grendel

why would you stand outside a stadium you don't normally go to, to protest by not going ?

Seriously? I think a lot protesting haven't been for ages.

Grendel

ccfcdr

Exactly
Plenty of pushchairs doubt they've been before but they will if we have a club left to support its their future too

Ashdown

Fair play to those guys and the photographers who took those shots. The photo of the kiddy and the associated slogan say it all really and speaks volumes. I hope they find their way onto some decent outlets !
Good result today and vindicates many who were pointing their finger at TM, we seem to have turned a corner on the pitch at least !
PUSB !

Grendel

isn't that good ?, maybe they would come back if SISU weren't here ?

They'd come back if sisu are here if we do well.

Grendel

I'd guess about 12,000 judging by today's attendance #timetogoSISU

lol. So without sisu we would get 20,000 against Rochdale when in the bottom 4

letsallsingtogether

Seriously? I think a lot protesting haven't been for ages.
Rubbish a lot of season ticket holders etc.
Most went on the march and attended the game.

Fair play to them all might not make a difference but you tried.
Funny how the ones that don't do anything and say the lads need us sit here and do utter shite.
Atmosphere was utter dire.

ajsccfc

If there are protesters who haven't been attending otherwise, it can show that there are people who could be tempted back which seems a good message to send to whoever's watching I'd have thought.

Astute

lol. So without sisu we would get 20,000 against Rochdale when in the bottom 4
So people that could be bothered to go and protest wouldn't ever go to games if things were as they should be?

Bah humbug.

idm1975

We probably would until we lost a few games and the novelty wore off.
All clubs, outside the prem, will have yo-yo supporters. Just ours have got sick of all the crap and dont attend anymore, if the ownership changes i would imagine we would have more attending because, hopefully, we would be thrown in an upward direction by them

Grendel

Wow. At last. I finally agree with you on something.

Did you go today? Seem to be commenting a lot on the game and giving opinions on players.

martcov

So there was no fight between fascists and Muslims then?

No. They are putting windows through and burning shops down elsewhere. Poles are the victims at the moment...... but as they say.... at first it was - in this case - the Poles...

Users who are viewing this thread