How many season tickets will be sold next season (1 Viewer)

How many season tickets will be sold next season

• Over 5000

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Between 5000 and 3001

Votes: 14 15.4%
  • Between 3000 and 2001

Votes: 33 36.3%
  • Between 2000 and 1001

Votes: 30 33.0%
  • 1000 or less

Votes: 12 13.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Steve.B50

Will go to some games at home but pay on the day. Not having a ST next season.
Continue to travel to most away games.

theferret

Thinking of upgrading the legends lounge next season. Definitely getting one, just don't fancy sitting in a cold and windswept block 16 with half a dozen others. If I'm going to do it, I choose comfort and a parking space. Will leave all the drunken shenanigans for away games.

Captain Dart

That's a wrap then, the general consensus via the magic of averaging is.. 2214.
* If I got my sums right, looks plausible.
** Probably be more if we stay up
*** Probably a bit higher if we win the piss pot cup

Last edited:

Otis

That's a wrap then, the general consensus via the magic of averaging is.. 2214.
* If I got my sums right, looks plausible.
** Probably be more if we stay up
*** Probably a bit higher if we win the piss pot cup
If we go down it will no longer be the piss pot cup, it will be unattainable holy grail.

Brylowes

I honestly think blocks 2, 3, 35, 36, in the west stand will be closed next season,
Leaving just the central corporate blocks open,
Could be more seats in the stadium not for sale than on sale.

Last edited:

ajsccfc

People who are going to attend all the games probably like to spend less money than more money?

stupot07

Still fail to understand why give these owners of all people a wedge of money in advance.
Pay on the day
Because its cheaper and it gives you the incentive to keep going as you've already committed and paid. In the premium area block 20 with the early bird ST price £349 compared with £598 if I paid for each game individually. And we don't give you money to sisu, we give it to thr football club.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Covstu

I reckon about 8000, a secret investor will see our packed semi final and instantly buy us. The fans then come flocking back.....

Adge

2000 max. Can't believe there will still be some that will hand over money to these Charlatans.

AFCCOVENTRY

No doubt in L2 we will start off with a top 6 budget and by the time the transfer window comes in Jan 18 it will be a bottom 6 budget.

However, I believe this will be the end of the line for the remaining few. A lot of fans this season signed up on the basis there was going to be an amazing summer window under Mowbray and Venus. Unfortunately many of those fans feel hard done by.

rupert_bear

A lot depends on what happens once this season ends. Should we be relegated I think Slade will leave that's if he doesn't go sooner, then we need a manager and quick he will need to replace almost the whole squad the better players will be leaving such as Willis, Stevenson. Harres, Stokes. There are always be those who will get a ST come what may I have a neighbour who has a ST at Leamington FC and has for years. The question is how many new ST holders will there be to replace existing ST holders don't renew or have sniffed it there I'd think there would be a few of them. I would guess the season ticket up take will be about half what it is currently.

clint van damme

We'll be renewing.
I supported the club before this mob rolled into town and I'll support them now.
Don't think my son would forgive me if I didn't renew and his opinion is more important to me than anyone elses.
Going to up my quota of away games as well, (which won't be difficult, only been to 1 this season).
If some one could show me absolute proof that not renewing would get rid of sisu then I'd go for it but imho they don't give a fuck.

shmmeee

Informed a little bit by how the Trust survey is apparently going:

If Sisu go: 5k+

If they don't: about half what we currently sell, what's that about 2.5k?

Brylowes

We'll be renewing.
I supported the club before this mob rolled into town and I'll support them now.
Don't think my son would forgive me if I didn't renew and his opinion is more important to me than anyone elses.
Going to up my quota of away games as well, (which won't be difficult, only been to 1 this season).
If some one could show me absolute proof that not renewing would get rid of sisu then I'd go for it but imho they don't give a fuck.
Fair play, everyone has their own priorities and you clearly have yours and follow them, which is the best way.

Otis

I'm saying I won't, but the delusional part of me will think that it's our year and we'll be in with a shout in League Two and I will probably end up buying one again. :(

Very interested to know as to what the prices will be mind.

pusbccfc

I would buy a season ticket immediately if new owners were announced.

Terry Gibson's perm

I'm saying I won't, but the delusional part of me will think that it's our year and we'll be in with a shout in League Two and I will probably end up buying one again. :(

Very interested to know as to what the prices will be mind.

I can't see they decreasing them as money will be tight anyway and they know they won't get many more with lower prices.

I paid £391 this year and haven't received value for that on this league so one further down has less chance

Otis

I can't see they decreasing them as money will be tight anyway and they know they won't get many more with lower prices.

I paid £391 this year and haven't received value for that on this league so one further down has less chance
I am not so sure we have even got the £1 value, let alone the £390.

Only the cup games that have been good and of course you have to pay extra for those.

Users who are viewing this thread