How many season tickets will be sold next season (1 Viewer)

How many season tickets will be sold next season

• Over 5000

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Between 5000 and 3001

Votes: 14 15.4%
  • Between 3000 and 2001

Votes: 33 36.3%
  • Between 2000 and 1001

Votes: 30 33.0%
  • 1000 or less

Votes: 12 13.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ceetee

Will probably renew as if I stop going I may never return. I used to play 9 holes golf twice a week, but since my friend had to stop playing for health reasons I have hardly played and will not renew my membership. It's so easy to find other things to do

steve82

We'll be renewing.
I supported the club before this mob rolled into town and I'll support them now.
Don't think my son would forgive me if I didn't renew and his opinion is more important to me than anyone elses.
Going to up my quota of away games as well, (which won't be difficult, only been to 1 this season).
If some one could show me absolute proof that not renewing would get rid of sisu then I'd go for it but imho they don't give a fuck.

I'm of a similar stance. I'll most likely renew. My 11 year old love's going. Home and away, I'm not gonna let these clowns ruin me and my boys day out (even tho it seems 11 clowns do every week!!)
On a brighter note I enjoy Crewe away having been a few times. Chesterfield was a easy trip, the hopeful trip to Blackpool in sept/Nov for the lights to please the mrs.. Carlisle is a total of 4 road names from my house... Grimsby, day at the seaside. Portsmouth as they always slip in the playoffs. Just a shame our local derby will be Notts county away.
Plumping for Orient and Newport to go down.

chiefdave

My immediate reaction is renew 'support the team not the regime' and all that. But its a lot of money for something that is in no way enjoyable.

Otis

My immediate reaction is renew 'support the team not the regime' and all that. But its a lot of money for something that is in no way enjoyable.
To me it is all about whether we set ourselves to challenge, or set ourselves up to wallow around the lower reaches of the division.

If it's the latter that will definitely affect my thinking.

I am of course expecting to hear the words 'competitive budget,' but that means nowt in the grand scheme for things.

TM got it right in the summer when he said we would need to overachieve. That though was for the other end of the table, but it still concerns you when you hear that sort of thing.

There is no outstanding team in the division this season and no-one is running away with it.

We really should have been up there challenging this year for sure.

I wonder how much TM's hands were tied.

Managers come, managers go, but Sisu are still here. :(

clint van damme

To me it is all about whether we set ourselves to challenge, or set ourselves up to wallow around the lower reaches of the division.

If it's the latter that will definitely affect my thinking.

I am of course expecting to hear the words 'competitive budget,' but that means nowt in the grand scheme for things.

TM got it right in the summer when he said we would need to overachieve. That though was for the other end of the table, but it still concerns you when you hear that sort of thing.

There is no outstanding team in the division this season and no-one is running away with it.

We really should have been up there challenging this year for sure.

I wonder how much TM's hands were tied.

Managers come, managers go, but Sisu are still here. :(

Agree with that line. Having the squad pretty much fully assembled when we return for pre season would be a statement of intent for me.

Ashdown

Non of this will happen under SISU ! They will procrastinate over the managers position and offer no budget over the summer, fans are then expected to roll up and part with readies to support another semi constructed team of promoted academy kids and a few players wanted by no one else. Past experience shows that they don't invest the ST money until it's too late and we are playing catch up.
It should be simple for everyone.......they must depart !

Grendel

Edgey95

Really don't get that logic at all
I live in kent, I've been to about 10 away games and only 2 home this season. I prefer away games plus i cant afford to get to cov and back every week

skybluebeduff

Agree with that line. Having the squad pretty much fully assembled when we return for pre season would be a statement of intent for me.

That would require Tim Fisher having a plan for CCFC, which we all know he doesn't, he just makes the shit up as he goes along.

9 Years and 2 relegation's would of gone by in May, SISU have proven to us their intent.

Edgey95

Suspect that's not the logic Grendel was anticipating, mind ;)

tbf when I lived in London, being able to hop onto a tube to half the away games helped my away attendance no end!

Yeah, millwall and charlton is only up the road! Wimbledon away tomorrow is only half hour from my work which is a result too

clint van damme

That would require Tim Fisher having a plan for CCFC, which we all know he doesn't, he just makes the shit up as he goes along.

9 Years and 2 relegation's would of gone by in May, SISU have proven to us their intent.
don't disagree, but it would be something they could do to show they were serious without throwing loads of money about. They'd just need to properly fund 4-6 weeks pre season. It might even boost ST sales as people would see it as a statement on intent.
But as you say, there is no plan.

Users who are viewing this thread