How much do you think uncle Ray will give Coleman? (1 Viewer)

CovInEssex

I think RR wants us to be pushing hard next season. £6m is my guess.

T

TrevorsathisPeake

I dont think it will be anywhere near that figure.Can only see 3 or 4 coming in,probably on undisclosed fees so we will never know the exact figure.Be great if we could get Ebanks-Blake.There will be a few in for him though and alot of the other clubs would probably catch his eye more than us.

CovInEssex

RR works in the shadows. They'll all be undisclosed.

One for the fans (someone well known. maybe Ebanks?) and a few that Coleman likes.

T

TrevorsathisPeake

And if Westwood does go id go for Speroni from Palace.

hsccfc

well, Coleman says he want's to take forest's approach and SPEND so i reckon it could be around 5-6 mill, but i am very optimistic. If i am right i think it could make the moaners very happy.

Nick

Administrator
Thing is though, with the pace the other players have all it takes is a flick on from Dele and they are clean through.

covcity4life

3-4m

enough to bring in 2 quality editions at the very least

when we have more players who can make an impact it will give players like gunnarson and deegan more time to settle into their own good form

skyblueprincess

My guess is on 4m ...... should do something constructive

i reckon between 3 and 5 million,
i think wel go for driver hooper and i actually think wel keep sears.

Hope we don't go for any of these targets you've just mention to be honest, Driver good as he maybe in the Scottish league had his chance to sign with us and he rejected, and imo we should move on. With Hooper i have a feeling he will do what numerous strikers often do score goals for small clubs but when he needs to step up a level these goals dry up i.e a certain Mr. Eastwood and Sears honestly from what a have seen of him, wich is not alot granted he doesn't look good enough or big enough physically for this division! :rolleyes:

TheSnoz

Given the news about the club debt, someone owes someone is the way I understand it, there will be precious little money about. If the fans don't turn up how can the transfer money be raised? They haven't got a magic wand. It maybe that Eastwood, Gunnarson even, may go to freshen the team up? I'd guess they might raise £1.5 million between them?

Users who are viewing this thread