how often do you fall out with the your wife, girlfriend or partner or husband (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

We have numerous petty tiffs, mainly because we both do nights and are knackered all the time.

Otis

I have done a quick calculation and it comes out at about every 7 mins 29 secs (approximately).

Mainly because she's her and I'm normal.

Last edited:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Been with the current Mrs HH for 18 years and can only think of maybe two occasions when we really had a good fall-out. Apart from that, we are pretty much soul mates. We have the odd disagreement (wouldn't be human if we didn't) but these are usually petty things like what shall we watch tonight on TV etc...

Sky_Blue_Daz

To be fair a good row every now and again, keeps her on her toes.
Doesnt do her any harm to remember that every now an again I forget shes the boss

Sky_Blue_Daz

We once fell out over some batches, gods honest truth.
I went to work one morning at 7.30 discovered 2 colleagues were off sick, that meant me and this woman had to run our care department on our own.
Really busy day anything that could go did go wrong.We got one coffe all day and was finished by 5.I was then taking my friend to a concert in Birmingham my friend has cerebal palsy and is in a wheelchair before he concert I was starving and had nowt to eat.I phoned my wife told her about my busy day with no lunch break and she promised tomake 2 batches up and leave them in the fridge.
After the concert we were on broad street and because of my mate being in a wheelchair no taxi would stop for us, eventually a taxi pulled up
We got to new street just in time for the last train which stopped at every station between their and Coventry. Any way by thetime I dropped my friend home itwas nearly 2 in the morning I was knackered cold and hungry. Got home and my wife literally put 2 batches in the fridge never even put a filling in.Inwas raging, so in the end had 2 cans of carling and went to bed.I hardly sleptmcoz I was that pissed off with her. Anyway I went to work the next morning and discovered that while I was at the concert she secretly had gone for a slap up dinner with her mum and dad. Fuckin raging by the time I got home I couldn't giver her a good bollocking becase she was 5 months pregnant at the time, still she is lovely and a great mum and wife.
Cant make a batch though

Sky_Blue_Daz

Even if she had left the batches in the bread bin I could have made thek, but she put them in the fridge and they were like bricks...
Not that im bothered ;)

Otis

I was away for 3 days kast week. Within 30 seconds of my coming home we had a row about chlorine control!

To do with fish I hasten to add. The silly mare was only pouring a whole bowl of tap water into our fish tank. Chlorine is poisonous and deadly to fish. She argued she always does it when I'm not around so couldn't see the problem.

Might go someway to explaining why I keep finding dead fish. :thinking about:

olderskyblue

Otis, has she ever read what you put on here (or GMK previously) ?

Maybe it's no co-incidence your fish are dying... I'd check what you eat very carefully mate..

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I always used tap water for my fish. They lived for years!

Otis

Otis, has she ever read what you put on here (or GMK previously) ?

Maybe it's no co-incidence your fish are dying... I'd check what you eat very carefully mate..

She only cooks Russian food and I won't touch that. Razor blades in the Borsch and rat poision in the Blini! I stick to baked beans on toast and M&S sandwiches. :D

Users who are viewing this thread